jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Photo Module Problems

1. LiamBean profile image89
    LiamBeanposted 6 years ago

First, I've been using Chrome for the last six months and have had other problems with that browser. I assumed the problems I'm about to relate have something to do with that. Not true.

When I attempt to place photos or graphics in my hubs I create a new photo module, click on the "Choose Photo," select the photo, add the source & caption and click the save button.

The module closes with no picture.

I can only get photos or graphics in there if I do this twice. I thought it was Chrome, but the same thing happens in FireFox and Internet Explorer.

It's sort of minor, but a pain none-the-less.

Thanks for looking into this.

1. Michael Willis profile image79
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have had that happen as well. I use Firefox. The photo does upload I found out. The second or third time I re-open the photo edit module I just go to MY Photos to get the pic.
      I have noticed I have more problems when I do not add words to the caption.

2. AliciaC profile image96
    AliciaCposted 6 years ago

Exactly the same thing happens to me. It doesn’t worry me too me because the photo does load on the second attempt, but like you say it’s a minor nuisance.

3. AndyRiggs profile image61
    AndyRiggsposted 6 years ago

This is happening to me too and I find it very annoying. Now when I try to put a photo in it is giving me an error note!
    What's going on??

1. viryabo profile image87
      viryaboposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Same here. Im getting an error message also.

4. Mayaanjali profile image49
    Mayaanjaliposted 6 years ago

I am getting error messages and the saving of photos on the hub is not happening
    Anjali

5. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

Seems to work on the third try.
    Ok now.

6. AndyRiggs profile image61

I keep trying, 3, 4, 5, 6....it makes no difference for me. The same thing happens, an error message!

I sent a note to Hubpages support and hope they get this thing sorted soon.

Anyone else out there having similar problems?

7. AndyRiggs profile image61

I even tried shrinking the image a little but still made zero difference!

Hey! Hubpages technitions, are you reading this????

working