jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Hubscore: changes before publishing

1. MarieOaks profile image61
    MarieOaksposted 5 years ago

I apologize if this has been asked (many) times before.

Because I'm used to blogging, I've started making drafts of hubs without the plan to publish them immediately. But after doing so, the hubscore goes below 50, even as low as 45, before I publish the hub.

Should I make drafts in a separate program? Why do my hubs get a score before they are published?

1. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

not to worry about that, that happen to me all the time. depends on the content and quality of the hub the will fluctuate

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

It has, and that's all right. The fluctuations you see are normal and nothing to be concerned about. Scores may also rise prior to publication. Your own pageviews, including editing, are counted. Why it does go down is hard to tell, but something many have experienced. Please proceed undeterred.

3. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

My advice would be, don't worry about hubscore, at all, it is just a number and does not really affect very much!

4. yenajeon profile image83
    yenajeonposted 5 years ago

This happens to me too, and like the others have said, learn to ignore it! In the end, the hubscore will rise to where it naturally needs to be!