jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you have Hubs sitting to be edited again before publishing or do you work on

1. xstatic profile image59
    xstaticposted 5 years ago

Do you have Hubs sitting to be edited again before publishing or do you work on one at a time?

I have one I started a while back, but if calls for photos that I need to get permission to use, and am not sure where to start.

2. D22314 profile image78
    D22314posted 5 years ago

I do all of my articles in Word before I publish them, but I due sometimes take some time to edit them before I publish them.

3. Edgar Arkham profile image77
    Edgar Arkhamposted 5 years ago

Most times I work on them one at a time so I can give each one my full attention. I don't know what to say about your. I would suggest that if you really want to publish it and it can make sense without the pictures, publish now and when you get the permission for the photos, you can add them later.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I'm guilty to having several starts that I hope to get to one day.  The same is true of fiction manuscripts....I keep saying, "one of these days."

5. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I usually work on one at a time.. but now, having entered the challenge I prefer to start many and work on what has my thoughts flowing easily for that day.. Oh yeah, getting the pictures is time consuming and puts me off at times.. I try to get my own pictures as far as possible.. and put them into the hub first so I feel hampered later.
    Go ahead and write, you will find a way to get things done.. Best wishes to you.

6. Phelcky profile image60
    Phelckyposted 5 years ago

I have some hubs that I haven't published yet, because they are not finished. I don't write one at a time. Sometimes there is a subject i really want to write about. So I do it before finishing others.

7. CJWood71 profile image85
    CJWood71posted 5 years ago

I have several hubs that are in various stages of development.  I usually work on several at a time, depending on my motivations for the day.  I almost never publish a hub the same day I finish.  Instead, I will sleep on it and reread it the next day to see if I am satisfied with it.