jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

they don't let me post my hub

1. 61
    Apsara68posted 5 years ago

Hi, I am new to join this wonderful site. 3 days ago I found out about it and joined. Right after that I wanted to publish an article I wrote before. But every time I click to publish the hub the message below appears:

"Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help."

I don't know which crime I have committed just a few seconds after joining this page. It is impossible to check all the previous topics. I just hope I will receive a nice reply excusing my stupidity. Thank you.

2. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

Have you tried contacting the hubpages team by email to determine the exact reason for the "rule violation?"

I hope you get it resolved soon!

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

This often happens when using a public or shared computer, as the IP address may have been associated with prior violations. Here is the contact link that you can use to get matters cleared up.

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 5 years ago

Wrte to Team@hubpages.com and ask for specific help.

5. 61
    Apsara68posted 5 years ago

I wrote a message to them. Hope that they can sort out the problem.
    Thank you, friends!