jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Just wrote my first article. Looking for some expert feedback

1. 75
    JamesTouleronposted 5 years ago

Hello fellows hubbers (hubsters?), I just wrote my first hub and I would love to hear some feedback from some more experienced users. I'm really keen to give make HubPages work for me and I'm willing to dedicate myself for the next 6 months to make it happen.

Don't be afraid to get really stuck in if you seeing something fundamentally wrong, I promise I won't be offended smile

Here is the URL: http://hubpages.com/hub/Nosy-Neighbors- … ur-Privacy

Thanks in advance!

- James

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

James, welcome to Hubpages . You need to post this in the extreme makeover section ..
      just delete this post and put it up there, the moderators may just snip the link if it is here.  Best wishes to you  smile

To delete - click on more and hit the delete button.

2. pedrog profile image22
      pedrogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You cannot have your article in hubpages and in your blog also, you need to choose one platform, you must be getting a duplicate flag in your hub...

1. 75
        JamesTouleronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Woops, I'll have to keep that in mind from now on. Thanks for the heads up.

1. IzzyM profile image85
          IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You will either need to take this article off your blog, or re-write one or the other. HP will unpublish your hub if you don't.

1. 75
            JamesTouleronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Okay, now the article is officially off my blog.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

You shouldn't have to delete this. I flagged the post and asked to have it moved to Extreme Hub Makeover.

Your hub is good. It's well-written and laid out nicely, and the length is good. You need to bump up your tags. Roughly 10 should do it. Aim to have some broad tags (nosy neighbors) and some more niche (how to deal with nosy neighbors).

I assume your keyword is "nosy neighbors." You might want to also work in "nosy neighbour," as that a seems to get some traffic as well.

Nice job!

1. Jean Bakula profile image96
      Jean Bakulaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I read your hub and thought it was really good!  I have a nutty neighbor who has two large boulders at the end of his driveway. They are in the way for my guests who drive larger cars or are not used to complicated parking conditions. We bombard them with loud music when we get home late at night, and announce, "Hi, everyone, I'm home." Led Zep or something with lots of drums and screaming works well. They will ingnore you then.