jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. LorreesWorld profile image61
    LorreesWorldposted 5 years ago

Why are all of my hubs being blocked? What CAN I write about because everything has been flagged?!
    Seriously, isn't this supposed to be a human interest kind of sight, if so, then let us just write as long as its not copyrighted.
    Someone help me out please!

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You should have received one or more emails that indicate why your Hubs have been unpublished.  You can also read up on a variety of guidelines starting here, http://hubpages.com/faq/#what_is_allowed

The site not only has topical guidelines but qualitative ones as well.  Human interests are fine, but not if they don't fit HubPages' idea of a quality article.

2. tritrain profile image78
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Try writing and posting pictures only.  Then Publish.

Outside of a few banned topics you should be able to Publish just fine.

Sometimes we forget and have too many links to the same domain, too many Amazon products (relative to the number of words), etc.  This happens to many people here. 

Welcome to HubPages, by the way!  big_smile

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

Please review the TOS agreement for Hubpages and other affiliates which you will be participating in.

It would also be advised that you read the FAQ's page, as well, go through the Learning Center Hubpages has setup for new people.

There are some topics that you cannot cover. wink

I do hope you enjoy yourself while here. smile

3. Midnight Oil profile image91
    Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago

I found you need to read the above mentioned TOS etc and kind of do a bit of apprenticeship first before you start to get it right.  Read lots of hubs and see how they work or don't as the case maybe...