jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Newbie here - adsense setup problem

1. pofdawn profile image60
    pofdawnposted 5 years ago

Hi,
    I am new to HubPages. I set up my adsense account and link it according to the instructions. Everything was fine, approved and I published my first hub.

However, when I get back in a week later, there was no google ads. According to my hubpages account, it was not setup.

So it has the question: Do you already have a Google AdSense account? I clicked YES. Instead of enter your phone number / zipcode. I had the whole "Create a new Google AdSense Account
    Please be sure that your presence on HubPages includes substantial, original content before you apply."

It doesn't allow me to update the email address and I am not supposed to create a new adsense account anyway.

When I set it up, I followed the instructions here: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/

Everything was fine and done but things suddenly changed a week later. From IT stand point, it seems like a bug.

Any idea what I should do?

I checked the forum

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

When you say you "set up" your AdSense account, what exactly do you mean? Did you actually get approved by them? It's not just a matter of setting up an account like you did here at HubPages. A few more details would help us figure out what happened.

pofdawnposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I went through all the steps and got my adsense account approved by google. Out of the blue, it appeared that my account is not setup. I tried to re-setup / link, but the form on hubpages doesn't allow me to do that. i.e. I clicked yes that I have an account but instead of asking me to key in the email address, phone number/zip code to verify and link, I was presented with the form to set up a new adsense account, which adsense will deny because we are not allowed to have more than one adsense account anyways.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I assume that you only have one account on HubPages, so we aren't talking about being logged into the wrong account. You could contact HubPages via email, team@hubpages.com, asking them to confirm your AdSense account status. According to all the steps you say you have gone through previously, they ought to have a record of your activities.

pofdawnposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Will do. Thanks!

4. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

As the procedure you followed is confusing, better contact
    the AdSense team.

5. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

As the procedure you followed is confusing, better contact
    the Hubpages team.

working