100 Score! Wow! But what did I do?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (40 posts)
  1. Freya Cesare profile image77
    Freya Cesareposted 12 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5075353_f248.jpg
    100 score!  100 score!  Ye haaawww!  *doing native American dance around the house right now* lol lol lol

1. Mister Veritis profile image60
      Mister Veritisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That is very nice. Does it help you earn money? I am new to this and can only imagine the two are somehow related.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
        Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Of course!  But what's an extra thousand here and there!  smile

Freya Cesareposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Geee... to be honest my adsense never reach 100$ yet. hmm So is it really significant? I'm surely will appreciate 1000! yikes

1. Randy Godwin profile image60

I was only kidding, no one really knows how these scores are tallied they say!  But it is nice to see the 100 once in a while.  Money?  It differs from Hubber to Hubber.  smile

Ah, too bad it is not true. sad But still, yee haaaaw! big_smile

2. Freya Cesare profile image77

Ummm, hmm I am not sure about money but after more than a year here it seem fun to know my avatar listing in pages 2 of best hubbers. Ye Haaaaw! big_smile

2. Randy Godwin profile image60

Cool beans, Freya!  Congrats to you! smile

Thank you! big_smile Never thought I will reach this point. Yaiy!

Congrat to yourself too, Randy. But it must be not your first time, right? Still far from your achievement.

3. profile image0
      khmohsinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

wow great, how you did this in such a short time,? congrats I hope i will get this position soon

Thank you. smile But short time. Nooo. Many had achieve this before reach a year I think. hmm

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Cool! cool

Congrats!

Nice achievement. smile

Thank you, Sir. smile

3. melpor profile image91
    melporposted 12 years ago

Congratulations Freya!

Thank you. Nice to met you here. smile

4. MPG Narratives profile image61
    MPG Narrativesposted 12 years ago

You've written good, original hubs. Well done. smile

Thank you very much. smile

5. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Beauty! I had 100 yesterday, but it didn't last long this time.

You will find once you hit the hundred once, you will l see it again.

Congratulations! smile

Ah, first time always a blast, right? Where I put my camera? I need to capture this before it drop! lol

6. emievil profile image66
    emievilposted 12 years ago

Congrats! smile

Thank you. ^^ It's drop already. big_smile

7. Maria Cecilia profile image82
    Maria Ceciliaposted 12 years ago

Hi Friend congrats to you

Hi, Maria, thank you. Let's celebrate before it drop! big_smile

8. sofs profile image76
    sofsposted 12 years ago

Congrats!!That is awesome smile

9. Freya Cesare profile image77

Thank you very much, all. This is suprising me. I am busy to find a way how to capture my screen. Suddenly I forget how to do that! :LOL:

10. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Hey Freya,

A gift?

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5076004_f248.jpg

1. BaliMermaid profile image57
      BaliMermaidposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Apa kabar Freya,  menurut Freya kenapa dapat hubscore setingih itu. Saya sendiri,dalam tiga tahun bloem lebih 88, tapi uang cukup bagus.

Congratulations Freya, according to you what do you think you did that resulted in getting that score. I have never been over 88 for my hubscore however the money has been okay.

Thank you, Bali Mermaid, but Dear, in this forum title I asked too, "What did I do?"

To be honest, I don't know! lol lol lol

IF you check on my Hubs, most of it is Poems.  Can anyone help and answer this question? hmm

1. BaliMermaid profile image57
          BaliMermaidposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I believe what does the trick, and I have never reached that level yet, is daily visits and activity on forums, answering questions, publishing new hubs or modifying problems on old ones, commenting on hubs(both your own and of others) and hub hopping.  One the few days I have had time to do a little of all those things my score has risen.  Drop one out and my score drops.

I am not really active on the forum and had gone for 12 days due sickness, my average daily visit is around 200, between 150-350 only a day. The higher I ever got is 700 but  it is very rare. At that 12 days with these condition above my score never drop from 95.  in a week after my came back, this happened. hmm  I tend to have discussion on my hubs, but there is a hubber whose have many commentators on his hubs but still stuck at 93-97. confusing. @,@

Ah, but I have several hubs listed in the best list. Maybe that is why?

Aaaaaah! Thank you very much, Cagsil! You are handsome tiger! I'm doing native american dance again right now! Yeee haaaaw! lol

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome. smile big_smile

11. profile image0
    BRIAN SLATERposted 12 years ago

Congrats Freya, well done and well deserved smile

Thank you, Sir. \^o^/

12. Freya Cesare profile image77

And it's drop. It seem only last for 24 hours. lol lol lol

13. smanty profile image57
    smantyposted 12 years ago

Congrats on getting there once, I have yet to reach the achievement. My highest score was 96, and that was a couple of days ago, I hope to hit 100 at one point smile

Thank you. I hope you will reach it someday too. smile

14. downpourofwords profile image39
    downpourofwordsposted 12 years ago

Congrats. It takes lot of work in getting to a score of 100. I am not sure what significance it has on your earnings but at least you have achieved perfection 100/100. That's a thing to celebrate.

I believe that the score is a reflection of the completeness of a hubber. Being active in posting hubs, commenting on other hubs, being active in forums, helping newly joined hubbers, hub hopping for low traffic hubs etc all together contribute towards the score of 100. This is just my guess.

Thank you.

But I am not really active on the forum and not really helpful to newbie. Very rare doing hopping. But I agree with you, it must be combination of many things. ^^

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)