What is your Hubber Score right now?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 56 discussions (121 posts)
  1. Karen Hellier profile image86
    Karen Hellierposted 11 years ago

What is your Hubber Score right now?

What is your Hubber Score ( the number next to your picture on your profile if you aren't sure what I mean?) Mine happens to be 100 right at the moment, but could change at any second so I am freezing that in time and wondering what everyone else's is?

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 11 years ago

Mine is at 92, yesterday it was 91, fluctuate all the time. Never consistent. Anyway, congrats that you have hit 100. How did you do that? Hubs or backlinks?

Karen Hellierposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Who knows for sure? I don't. I can tell you I'm very active on Hub Pages. Have 157 hubs in 1 year.  I comment on hubs regularly, ask questions at least monthly, and I have a lot of followers. 92 is good. Mine fluctuates but always 95 - 100 for awhile

3. crg7 profile image59
    crg7posted 11 years ago

I am new, and it is only at 11 right now. I am curious as to what affects the HubberScore. I have read about Hub Scores, but not Hubber Scores.

Not really sure. I have been on here for a year and am quite active and am publishing 2 - 3 times per week now so I am sure all that helps. Good luck. It's great here.

4. Careermommy profile image74
    Careermommyposted 11 years ago

Ha ha good question Karen.  Funny you should ask because I was just looking at my score.  Yesterday is was at 89 and today it's 93.  I think I'll freeze this moment!

It's a good idea to freeze the moment when it's high because mine has already dropped to 97 overnight...who knows why!

5. profile image0
    alwaysamberposted 11 years ago

Mine is currently 89.

It's at 90 right now. That is a good score. I think the higher the hubber score, the more people will want to read your work so keep at it.

6. Vacation Trip profile image72
    Vacation Tripposted 11 years ago

Mine is 86 now. Congratulations for 100.

1. MarieAlana1 profile image68
      MarieAlana1posted 11 years agoin reply to this

That's not a bad score either. I guess it depends on how active you are on hubpages. Mine is 88 now. Yesterday, it was 89.

2. Karen Hellier profile image86

You are up to an 88 now. Still, a good score.

7. swati17 profile image71
    swati17posted 11 years ago

I'm new here and mine is 14 sad
    I just hope atleast the stuff that I post is worth reading  smile (will be happy in that)

It's at 16 now. Keep writing hubs, comment on other people's hubs and ask questions. All of that helps.

2. swati17 profile image71
      swati17posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes it's helping indeed !! Happy with the progress now :)Thanks Karen!

3. LongTimeMother profile image92
      LongTimeMotherposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Today you're on 50, swati17, so you must be doing something right!  That's a huge difference from the 14 you mentioned a few days ago. smile

4. swati17 profile image71
      swati17posted 11 years agoin reply to this

LongTimeMother !!! Yeah it's 73 now !! Just love it here !!!!

5. RWC149 profile image43
      RWC149posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Now its 77 way to go

8. joanveronica profile image69
    joanveronicaposted 11 years ago

Congrats on the 100 score! The highest I've been is 96! At the moment it's 91, yesterday it was 94.

I've worked out that it registers my participation on Hubpages with some delay, that means that the 91 score is a take on the weekend, I did very little then. Today I've been quite active, so maybe it will go up soon! I don't really worry about it, but I do find it's a good prompt, sometimes I don't realise how much time has gone by, but I do when the score drops!

9. TheKemist profile image41
    TheKemistposted 11 years ago

79 but going up!

I hope to hit a 100 soon!

Keep writing and commenting on other people's hubs and your score will keep going up. I think it also goes up if you get a lot of followers because then you get more hub views.

10. Theophanes profile image90
    Theophanesposted 11 years ago

Mine is at 99 today. Yesterday it was 100. Usually it wanders between 95-100. I never really know why, nor do I particularly care,  I'm happy with any of those pretty numbers.

Congratulations...that's fantastic!

11. Chinaimport profile image80
    Chinaimportposted 11 years ago

Mine is 86 now. I am happy to have any score above 75 which is needed for dofollow link. Congratulations for 100 !

I didn't even know that a 75 is needed for a dofollow link. Thanks for the info, and the congrats.

12. CarNoobz profile image82
    CarNoobzposted 11 years ago

80 at the moment.  I had a 100 once, on another account, but you know...

Once.

LOL smile

Keep writing and being active with comments and questions and it will continually go up.

2. CarNoobz profile image82
      CarNoobzposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yep, that's the truth!  ...86!

13. josephbarrett profile image58
    josephbarrettposted 11 years ago

Right now, my score is 77. I wish to go on 90+ as yours (Karen).

I'm looking at it right now and it's already gone up to 79. It helps to comment on other people's hubs, get more followers, and follow others as well.

14. LoisRyan13903 profile image60
    LoisRyan13903posted 11 years ago

13 as of the last time I looked.  Well, two days ago it was 0 (LOL)  But I found out just by hopping, answering questions and reading hubs and posting comments, it will go up.

Yes, and it also goes up the more hubs you have. I see you have 6 at the moment so as you write more, it will also go up. And hopping, answering questions, etc. helps it too.

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image60
      LoisRyan13903posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Mine did get up to 31.

15. nehanatu86 profile image87
    nehanatu86posted 11 years ago

My hubber score is 89 right now. It keeps changing almost everyday. I'm not sure how exactly hubpages calculates the score. The highest I've reached is '93'.

Keep at it and it will keep going up.

16. moonfairy profile image74
    moonfairyposted 11 years ago

mine is 96 but it seems to fluctuate every couple of days. yesterday is was 94. I think the highest I've ever been is 97.....congratulations to you on your 100!!

Thank you very much. It took awhile to get there, but once I did, it fluctuates only down to about 96 and then back up again.

17. Grinning Gremlin profile image85
    Grinning Gremlinposted 11 years ago

Well, I only started a few days ago, so it's currently zero. Zilch. Nada. Hopefully with a little time and effort that'll change. I have to admit though, seeing that zero sitting there like that just makes me feel like I failed a test. Abysmally.

Welcome to Hub Pages. My suggestion is to have patience, follow more people, and keep writing hubs and leaving comments on hubs. The numbers go up the more you participate on Hub Pages. I'm your first follower, but you need more! Keep writing!

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image60

Mine was a 0 too.  By getting some hubs published help.  And b leaving comments and answering questions and doing hup hopping-this has helped me

3. Anna Haven profile image69
      Anna Havenposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hi, I only started a few days ago as well and my score has hit zero today too. I know what you mean about failing a test., Good thing is  at least there is lots of good advice here so hopefully we will be climbing up there soon.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image60

Follow some people who share the same interests as you.  I am sure some of them will follow you back

5. profile image0
      Lizam1posted 11 years agoin reply to this

welcome - I'm following you too.  Keep writing and participating your score WILL increase.

18. Funom Makama 3 profile image66
    Funom Makama 3posted 11 years ago

Today, it peaked at 89, but now 87.. I have been meandering between 84 to 90. I wish it gets more than that. Maybe I need to be a little more active here on hubpages

Yes, the more you write hubs, comment, and follow people, the higher the score goes. You have hubs numbering in the forties...keep at it and you can reach your goal!

19. Elderberry Arts profile image87
    Elderberry Artsposted 11 years ago

91, it changes between 89 - 91 day to day. I recently edited a lot of my hubs and they are all now featured. Well done on reaching 100

Thank you, but I must say back to you, well done on editing a lot of your hubs! That's great. I have yet to do a group edit of all my hubs from the past year, but I need to.

20. navnith profile image59
    navnithposted 11 years ago

I am new to hubpages and my score now is 9

Keep writing and participating on hub Pages and it will go up!

2. RWC149 profile image43

on your way

21. livewirez profile image72
    livewirezposted 11 years ago

Mine is 75,, Hopefully it will rise soon...

You need more hubs. Right now you are at 10 so keep writing, commenting, and following hubbers with good scores and participation and you can become a Hub Pages star!

22. profile image0
    Lizam1posted 11 years ago

Today its at 94 and my highest was 97 - hoping to pop back uup there and one day the 100 would be neat.  I seemed to have hovered between 89 and 92 for ever and I don't know how or why I went higher.  Nice though.

Where have you been? I have missed your hubs!

23. jlpark profile image77
    jlparkposted 11 years ago

I think it's peaked at 89-90, but I seem to be stuck around - 84-88....i'm avoiding editing one particular hub as it will lose it's ads...I edited a similar one previously and lost the ads merely due to be about sexuality apparently.

Congrats on the 100 - I wish I could get there!

Just keep writing more hubs, commenting, following people you are interested in, etc. It will rise as you stay involved. Scores in the 80's aren't bad at all!

24. LongTimeMother profile image92
    LongTimeMotherposted 11 years ago

Today I'm at 93. I confess that surprises me. I have less than 30 followers and because I live off the grid and use satellite for internet connection I choose to follow topics that interest me more often than the actual author.
    I have only published a dozen hubs so far but I try to comment on other people's hubs and answer questions that catch my eye. I don't understand how the Hubber Score works because many other hubbers here leave me in their dust. smile

Participation is the name of the game so if you are active, writing AND commenting, you're in like Flynn!

25. JaymoChronicles profile image61
    JaymoChroniclesposted 11 years ago

I only joined Hubpages a couple of days ago, only posting four Hubs so far. However my, 'Hubscore,' rating is showing 0... I have read on other forums that i should not be concerned as it takes a while to update, but I would love to understand a bit more as to how it is calculated. I like to think that my hubs are filled with interesting and revelant information to the subject concerned, and that the quality of the hub is not an issue. I just want to be able to understand what affects this number, as the longer it stays like this, the greater I forecast myself to become demotivated to continue writing hubs... Even if four is not much to become motivated about in the first place. Anyway, by the initial impression of this site, it seems hard to get 100, so big congratulations, even if it does not mean much from such a newbie!

1. crg7 profile image59
      crg7posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm pretty new here, as well. I dropped down to a 0 last week, and logged in today for the first time since. My score was at a 66. Now, it shows as a 68, but I guess it's always subject to change.

2. Neinahpets profile image86
      Neinahpetsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

From my experience (I'm 2 1/2 weeks old) it largely depends on your activity in the community.  I hit 0 just like you within days of joining even though I had 10 hubs.  I began to answer questions, write comments and vote on hubs and it quickly rose.

3. TheDatingMom profile image61
      TheDatingMomposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Active involvement in community + quality hubs that gets good traffic = above 80 score (eventually).  Keep in mind, HP needs a few days to "compute" things.  smile

4. Karen Hellier profile image86

Jay,
      I have only just seen this and you have gone from a score of 0 to 75 in 11 days. That's fantastic! I can't tell you exactly what it is based on, but I do know that the more hubs you write, comments you leave and the more your score climbs!

26. Kasman profile image80
    Kasmanposted 11 years ago

Mind happens to be 93 at the moment, but the highest it's ever been has been 94. It fluctuates between 89 and 94. Still trying to crack that invisible barrier there!

Those are still good scores though. Congratulations!

27. profile image0
    ViolinByCourtneyposted 11 years ago

Zero. And I have no idea why because I have been writing and commenting and everything. I have resigned myself to not trying to control my Hubber Score but rather have decided to focus on my individual hubs.

1. Stachart profile image60
      Stachartposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I don't know if it is a bug or something else! Really you have only  days membership but already 4 hubs and a badge for commenting! I think you just have to wait ... otherwise, no ideas on the issue!

2. profile image0
      Joanne M Olivieriposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am the same with a big fat zero and I don't know why smile  I just began hupages on Feb. 8th so maybe that's why?

28. ChitrangadaSharan profile image92
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 11 years ago

This is also the most fluctuating number here at Hubpages like the hub scores. Right now it is 91. Who knows it might drop, next time I sign in. Wish to reach 100 like you, as soon as possible.

Keep writing and participating here at Hub Pages. Your number will go up. You are at 92 now and that's great.

29. Samith Jhon profile image57
    Samith Jhonposted 11 years ago

Mine is at 77 today. Yesterday it was 80 & my highest was 87.

30. Andy McGuire profile image73
    Andy McGuireposted 11 years ago

Mine dances whimsically between 89 and 92 for some reason. If one were inclined to raise that score by reading some of my world-class youth-rejuvenating* hubs that are guaranteed to entertain and/or enlighten, I would not be opposed to the idea, no. You go right ahead.

*Hubs will not reverse the aging process, this is not medically possible and I apologize for misleading you fine folks.

Those are good scores. Congratulations!

31. Stachart profile image60
    Stachartposted 11 years ago

My Hubber Score is 81, i am not too much active, just visit my hubs and some questions! But i admit that i'd like to get a 100 score like you! I'll keep working on it by now!

You only have 4 hubs. Keep writing more and comment on other's work and ask questions, etc. It will go up. You are at 83 now, there's some progress. Write, write, write!

32. Maggie Bennett profile image62
    Maggie Bennettposted 11 years ago

My hub score is 83, but I am very new.  I hope is moves up soon so people will follow me and read me.

Maggie, 9 days later you are up to a score of 91...yay! The more you participate by writing hubs, following others and leaving comments, the higher your score will go. Good job. 91 for a newbie is great!

33. SamoHossam profile image54
    SamoHossamposted 11 years ago

i'm new just 5 i hope get more soon .......................

Keep writing and commenting, etc. It will go up...just hang in there.

34. TheDatingMom profile image61
    TheDatingMomposted 11 years ago

I have no idea.  It changes all the time.  What really matters to me is not the score, but the readership and the money being earned.  As long as I'm earning (I am) I don't have a care in the world about the score.

You're at 91 and that is good. The more you write, the more you may attract followers and I do think people tend to follow people with the higher scores because they think they must be doing something right!

35. Neinahpets profile image86
    Neinahpetsposted 11 years ago

Well, mine is sitting at 86 after a 1pt drop a week ago. 

Even with a new hub recently, answering questions, writing in forum and commenting/voting on hubs it has stayed frozen there for this whole week.

I can't tell you why or if it will go up or down anymore, but I'm thankful it's at least at a decent level.

You are still pretty new to hub Pages, but you've written a lot in 5 weeks...keep writing hubs and commenting on others and follow people. It will go up!

36. Sana Ratio profile image59
    Sana Ratioposted 11 years ago

My hub-score has stopped 64, but Karen you are going rock. Please give me some tips; how can I reach on 100 big_smile

I just went to look up how many hubs you have and it says you have been removed from Hub Pages. Did you realize that?

37. bostjanbb profile image70
    bostjanbbposted 11 years ago

Good question! It's 86 at the moment,although I haven't been active almost a year. However,I am pleased one of myhubs reached 94 !

38. Solaras profile image96
    Solarasposted 11 years ago

I am surprised to find mine at 75, I figured it would be zero.  You said something about Freezing the Moment.  Was that a joke, or is that something I don't know about.  Newbie here!

Sorry, it was joke. Wish I could have frozen it at 100 forever. I dropped down to 97 for 1 week but back up to 100 today!

39. SuccessfromHome profile image60
    SuccessfromHomeposted 11 years ago

My Hubber Score right now is 82. Im o with that because it allows me to write exclusive hubs that you can only obtain with a Hubber Score of 80+. Good job on your score of 100 by the way. Keep up the good work.

You too! Keep participating and you will get there!

40. healthyfitness profile image71
    healthyfitnessposted 11 years ago

I've just signed up this week so its only at 2, but i plan to change that very soon by providing helpful hubs and interacting with the wonderful community here!

healthyfitness, you must be doing something right because today, 7 days from this original comment, you have already reached 75!

41. starttowinlife profile image61
    starttowinlifeposted 11 years ago

Hi Karen Hellier

My hub score is in single digit. Can u help in increasing my hubscore, by suggesting me some useful tips. Meanwhile i request to read and follow my hubs if u like them. It would be great if u do so.

Regards
    C R Manjunath

You are already at 72 in 6 days! Good work. Just keep writing hubs, and leaving comments on other's hubs, following people, etc. It will keep growing higher.

2. RWC149 profile image43

way to go

42. stephanieb27 profile image60
    stephanieb27posted 11 years ago

Congrats on the 100!  Mine is at 85 right now, highest ever was 90. smile

You're at 87 today...keep climbing!

43. billd01603 profile image73
    billd01603posted 11 years ago

Karen: Mine is 99 and it's been in the nineties for 6 months or so. I've never been to 100. What do I have to do to raise my score 1 point?

I don't know for sure. My suggestion would be to write more hubs as you have about 1/3 of that I have and I think the more you publish, the more active you are in terms of writing, the higher it goes. I try to publish about 3 each week. Good luck.

44. kidnappedkids profile image87
    kidnappedkidsposted 11 years ago

Mine is 81 and has been 81 for a while, but I just started writing hubs again.

well, it must be working because only 5 days after you wrote this comment, your score has gone up 6 points to an 87...keep writing. :0)

45. Kathleen Cochran profile image76
    Kathleen Cochranposted 11 years ago

Glad I saw this question today.  OMG my hubber score is 99 and what I want to know is what have I done differently that I haven't been doing for the past two years?!  I think I'll hold my breath and hope it lasts!
    Can anyone tell me what happened to the HP function that let you look at the most current hubs, the hottest hubs, and the highest ranked hubs?  Also, used to be you could look up hubbers by their hubber score.  It was a great way to keep up with what was going on, meet brand new hubbers, and learn from the best.  Where did that go?

Sorry, I don't know but congratulations on the great score!!! I do know they updated hub Pages about 1 month ago...maybe those things were part of the update?

46. Kathryn Stratford profile image88
    Kathryn Stratfordposted 11 years ago

Mine is 93 right now. A few days ago it was 88, so this fluctuation works in my favor. It is interesting how often it changes.

Yes, and some days it seems like there's no rhyme or reason to it, although to the Hub Pages powers that be, there must be! 93 is great...congrats!

47. business-stuff profile image58
    business-stuffposted 11 years ago

Two week ago is was "Zero", yesterday it was 76 & today it is 71.......

Well, you're improving and that's great. Keep up the good work!

48. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 11 years ago

I come to the "Answers" section when I'm looking for something to do anyway, but when I saw this question I couldn't resist answering it and pointing out that this is a particularly time for me to answer because (at least until it changes, which I imagine will happen within hours of now), I'm at 100.

For the most part (and most the time), my score tends to range between 95 and 99.  It sometimes hits 100, less often in recent months than in the past, but I imagine that's because I've been less active on here, except for within the last week or so).  In recent months I've also seen it dip to 94 a couple of times, and I hadn't seen that in ages.  I think, though, what happened was I may have been at 95/96 and then made the score go down by being too active with the "community stuff".  I have slow periods with the kind of work I do, so sometimes I'll kill a lot of time, looking for stuff to do on this site (but not being in the mood to write a Hub).  So if I do too much activity on here I'm not trying to do anything "funny" or questionable by putting my name all over every community activity there is to do.  I'm just bored.  BUT, I think it's built in that they want to reduce the chances of one person's appearing to "monopolize" the site by having his/her name show up too often in too many places.   Then again, the score tends to drop with too little community activity - hence a lot of the ups and downs of scores.

Either way, that one Hubber score doesn't matter a whole lot as long it's in "the respectable" range, and that's a pretty big range.  As so many other people can/do, I can vouch for the fact that the score doesn't particularly reflect higher traffic.  My traffic right now is about as low as its ever been on here.  The same with earnings.

I mostly posted here for new people wondering about the kind of involvement/effort it takes to get a 100 score.  I'm just one, isolated, example among "zillions" who've seen that score.  They're all different, and most will say what I have about how little it matters, or how little difference there is between 100 and, say, 95 (or, for all I know, 77).  A lot of people have just been conditioned by grade school to like seeing "100".   smile  (I'm as "guilty" as the next one at that liking-100 thing).   HP staff, itself, will tell you not to pay a lot of attention to the score.  I learned ages ago not to because - really - the ups and downs could drive a person nuts.   (lol)   (What's bad about 100 is that there's no place to go but down, so a nice, healthy, 96 is kind of good.  smile  )

Wow, great comment. Thanks for answering.

49. RWC149 profile image43
    RWC149posted 11 years ago

I range from 80-89 , depends on how often I publish a hub and or hub hop I guess, or answering questions like this. Im trying to get on here more so I can finally hit the 90's. It must have something to do with being active on here, because my Highest hub score is 82. and yet im ranked at an 87

50. Dulce y Sabrosa profile image59
    Dulce y Sabrosaposted 11 years ago

On my old account on Hubpages my score still is 82, even though I have only 2 Hubs on that profile and I haven't used it in months.

I started this profile because I didn't want to use my real name anymore (it's both too complex for English readers and too particular for me too feel comfortable), but since I opened my new account yesterday, my score actually started to drop, from 29 to 21, even though I picked up some activity here.  I find it extremely odd, because I remember gaining points on my old account right away, rather than losing them. I wonder if anyone has any idea why that might be happening.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)