jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do I republish Hub unpublished by automatic content filter?

1. 0
    Frank Sanelloposted 5 years ago

Your "automatic content filter" has unpublished my Hub, "The Madness of Wilhelm II and Adolf Hitler."

I suspect it's because of this sentence: "Unreliable contemporary sources claimed Hitler’s earlier mistress and niece, Geli Raubal, committed suicide in 1931 because of her Uncle Adolf’s coprophilia, a fetish that eroticizes feces.
    According to one unverified report, Raubal committed suicide because Hitler forced her to defecate on his face" that is causing the problem, altho I learned that grotesque bit of trivia from Ron Rosenbaum's critically acclaimed "Explaining Hitler."

Please let me know if removing that sentence will allow me to republish this Hub.

If possible, I'd also love to know the list of "naughty" words your bot censor flags and disables ads on.

Thanks so much.

Frank Sanello

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

You should have received an email with regards to "why" the hub was unpublished. You must make adjustments to said hub, then click on "submit for republication".

1. 0
      Frank Sanelloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Mr. Cagsil..

Frank Sanello

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I received an email from the OP concerning this issue, forwarded it to staff.

1. 0
      Frank Sanelloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Mr. WE.

Frank Sanello