jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Will a hub maintain its views if I unpublish it and republish it?

1. fresh2def05 profile image84
    fresh2def05posted 5 years ago

Will a hub maintain its views if I unpublish it and republish it?

If I accidentally unpublished a successful hub and  resubmitted it for publication, would it maintain it current views?

2. amuno profile image93
    amunoposted 5 years ago

Yes, Fresh. Hubpages kind of keeps your page views and these should count next time you re-publish your hub.

1. fresh2def05 profile image84
      fresh2def05posted 5 years agoin reply to this

well now hubpages is saying that it is substandard. Just my luck. Its a shame too because it was my best hub. I hope they fix this. If not, what are some other sites that are better that hubpages?

2. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you want to be a part of the site, may as well take the opportunity to get used to the rules. Substandard isn't the end of the world, usually you can fix it after examining your own hub.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Were that to happen, simply click the "publish" button as soon as possible. If a hub is unpublished for long, it can affect its search engine rankings and future traffic. Visits already accrued would be maintained, like Amuno says.

4. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

If a hub is unpublished for long enough to be "de-indexed" by Google, Google will count its age from 0 again. Age is important with Google - it usually takes at least six months to start generating good Google traffic.

working