jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Google AdSense - Why do you need to Proof Of Domain Ownership

1. Kellymdt profile image60
    Kellymdtposted 5 years ago

I've been posting hubs and getting views but Google is telling me I need proof of Domain Ownership to get an AdSense Account.

I would think they understand I don't own the HP domain, anyways they still ask for it.

Is there any one who has been asked for the same thing?

If you have been asked for the same thing, have you gotten it resolved?

I think it is pretty uncool that you have hubs up and can't share in the ad profits, what should I do.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

This problem seems to happen when people apply directly through AdSense and/or use the wrong URL for their application. No, there is no domain ownership for you to prove for HubPages. In practice, the solution seems to be to post to the AdSense support forum in the hope that staff will assist you in clearing your application, so that you can apply again from within HubPages by using your profile page URL.

1. Kellymdt profile image60
      Kellymdtposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Soooo much for your reply!

I've been trying to post to the AdSense support forum, only when I click the Post button I get an error telling me my characters exceeds over 1800+,  I've been scaling back the question until I deleted the whole question and guess what when I click post I still got that same stupid message.

So I don't know how I'll even get to post to their forum.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You are welcome. I know of a few people who got their similar problems resolved through the support forum. It may be worthwhile trying different browsers (e.g. Firefox, Google Chrome).

You may know that there is an AdSense contact link on all AdSense ad units, right where it says "ads by Google." However, the support forum is generally the better option, as far as I know.

It is possible to amend the application when logged into AdSense, but others have reported that they keep getting the same error message.