jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

how to link to another article with just blue word type link

1. Greg Sage profile image61
    Greg Sageposted 5 years ago

Sorry, guys, I'd search this better, but I just don't know the right terms.  I want to link to another one of my hubs within my current one I'm writing, but do so where the title is in the text of the new hub, and it's just a blue link to the other.

I'm not sure what that's called, so not sure to look it up.

Anyone know how to do this?

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Type the text as you want it to appear, highlight that. Click on the chainlink icon, paste in the URL you want to link to in the box that appears, click save.

3. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 5 years ago

While editing one of your 'text capsules', select the text you want to use for the link.  Then click on the link icon at the top of the editor window (it looks like two links in a chain).  You'll get a second window, where you can type in the URL of the page you want to send people to, or a drop-down list of all your hubs.  All you do is select the hub you want your link to go to.  Done.

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Now linking is made pretty east, in the edit mode of a text capsule highlight the text and in the window that appears you can chose my hubs or in general and you can link to your or hubs other than yours.
    This new feature makes linking very easy smile

5. Greg Sage profile image61
    Greg Sageposted 5 years ago

thx.  Worked like a charm.  Tried to use it for comic effect.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Would be your comic relief I guess smile Have fun smile