jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Google Analytics Code

1. clarkw profile image58
    clarkwposted 6 years ago

Hi,
    I have the code snipit to add to my hub's html, but I Can't figure out how to get to the external-to-my-page html to paste it in
    Thanks,
    clarkw

2. earner profile image86
    earnerposted 6 years ago

My account (at the top)
    Earnings (near the top on the left)

There's a space in there for it.

You don't use the snippet, just the short-code of letters/number.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

That's not how adsense application is done for hubpages, you don't own this site.

4. clarkw profile image58
    clarkwposted 6 years ago

Thanks!  There seems to be a problem though... I already have an adsense account that was associated with another site... we're not allowed to have more than one so I have to go through the process of deleting the old one that has a small amout of old revenue... etc...

1. theherbivorehippi profile image80
      theherbivorehippiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why would you have to delete it? You can have multiple websites and be a part of Hubpages and other writing platforms all in one Adsense account. Many of us have several personal websites as well. All you need to do is add your pub-xxxxxx number where it asks you to in the earnings section.

Go to Account,then Earnings and then you should see an adsense line...click Configure and add your pub number. I'm doing this from memory, not looking it up so hopefully I didn't miss a step. I'll double check.

5. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

There is one adsense account per person, but you can use it on as many websites as you like.  Just enter your code in your profile.

working