jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

My Profile Page "Ask Jean A Question" Has Been Gone For Over A Week

1. Jean Bakula profile image94
    Jean Bakulaposted 5 years ago

Several of my followers have mentioned in my hubs that they are trying to ask me questions, but my profile page has nothing to link to so they can ask me a question, or do the procedure to email me at my private address. This omission has been mentioned to me before, but I've been away for about a week, and have another message someone is trying to reach me with questions, and there isn't a way to do it from my profile page. Can you help? Thanks. I'm on under my real name.

Jean Bakulaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, it should say "contact Jean" and it's disappeared.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
        Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That link will not display to you on your own profile, when signed in.  Rest assured, it's there for everyone else, as long as you didn't change your "contact" settings.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
          Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oops.  I see that the "ask a question" link is there, but not "contact."  Visit https://hubpages.com/my/profile/email and make sure the "allow others to contact you" box is still checked.

Jean Bakulaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Duh, for me. I changed a few settings, and must have accidently unchecked "allow others to contact you".  Sorry to bother you, the box is checked now, and it should be OK. Thanks again.

working