jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Question about the SCORE.

1. seowriterforlaw profile image60
    seowriterforlawposted 5 years ago

Hi there! I want to ask something very important. Why is it that the score is not constant? I mean, the score sometimes decreases and increases. What are the things that I should do to avoid this? And would you suggest that I should I do to get high score? Is it enough for me to just post articles and comments to other hubs? Thank you.

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You cannot keep your score stable .. it is normal for scores to fluctuate.. keep writing, keep reading, and interacting and your score will go upward... but scores have nothing to do with earning.

2. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 5 years ago

The scores go up and down, based on a secret formula that Hubpages uses.  Factors such as number of views, good keyword and tag matching, good titles, number of hubs, hub length, embedded photos, your participation through forum and hub comments etc.

In other words, don't worry about it, just keep writing great articles and making comments on others hubs, and participate in the forums.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Think of it as the DOW ticker in the stock market. However, as to whether it is a leading, real-time, or lagging indicator, I do not know. smile

4. seowriterforlaw profile image60
    seowriterforlawposted 5 years ago

Thanks to all! I will surely enjoy my stay in hubpages..smile