jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Look For a New Hub and Recommend it Here

1. jtyler profile image61
    jtylerposted 5 years ago

I want each of you to look for an article on a topic that you like.  It has to be an article from someone you don't follow or on someone you either haven't heard of or haven't seen much of.  These articles should be from hubbers that have been here for less than a year.

Find an article that you really enjoy or find useful and make a link to it here.  I am hoping that this will help newer hubbers get some more deserved traffic.

1. Abundant old soul profile image83
      Abundant old soulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Try abundant old soul

2. tamron profile image62
    tamronposted 5 years ago

I found not only a new hub but a new member that we can also welcome just join a few minutes ago! http://turness.hubpages.com/hub/How-the … on-of-self

1. jtyler profile image61
      jtylerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nice.  I just read it, and it's pretty good.  It's weird, though, commenting on an article created an hour ago by someone who joined an hour ago.  This guy is lucky to get two comments already.

1. tamron profile image62
        tamronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ya I have to agree but when I was a new writer and I got my very first comment.  I was on top of the world!

3. Aficionada profile image94
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Well, since this thread seems to have died, I'm going to change the rule a little bit.  We can now include a Hubber who is not getting enough traffic at present, but who has a remarkable ability to focus attention on important issues.

Please check out IzzyM's brand newest Hub (new as of tonight) concerning an unfathomable, barbaric practice in Uganda.  Please allow this information to spur you to whatever form of action is possible for you.

working