jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is it possible?

1. thejeffriestube profile image83
    thejeffriestubeposted 5 years ago

I've seen a read alot here about the bounces and traffic woes, just like many of you have. I've noticed a common thread though. The only people who make more than $.10 per day are those with ALOT of hubs, AND have been on HP between 1-3 years.

Is it possible that if you were not established before all the Google goodness and subdomain stuff that no amount of SEO will ever make your hubs stand out as the old timers?

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I dont make 10$ a day...sad

2. kschang profile image89
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can tell you that hubs drive traffic to each other. If you have a couple high traffic hubs it can raise your overall traffic level by sending readers off to similar interest hubs, esp. your own.

3. IzzyM profile image89
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you remember hubber Misha?

OK he has been here a while, but he was coining in $100 a day with just 20 hubs.

So yes it can be done, but it does involve heavily backlinking the hubs you write as well as a good working knowledge of SEO and of course, writing a good article in the first place.

Only thing is Hubpages frown on such practises as backlinking, so be very careful what you do to not look spammy.

I think I read on another thread that your traffic has died. Welcome to the club smile I believe we have been sandboxed and there is nothing else to do but wait it out.

2. thejeffriestube profile image83
    thejeffriestubeposted 5 years ago

You should, Your articles are great.

working