jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Where are the CPM stats on HP Ad Program earnings?

1. Sally's Trove profile image98
    Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago

They were there two days ago. Not there now.

2. QuestionMaster profile image87
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

They are still there - however you need to use the drop down to change the stats from "all programs" to "ad program". The main display now shows combined earnings of HP ads and eBay.

Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

TY for that. Am I the only one who didn't know this? Was there a blog post or a thread that I missed announcing this change?

1. QuestionMaster profile image87
        QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, I simply went to the page and looked. smile I regularly write guides for  how to adapt to changes (such as the Facebook ones), so I'm used to looking for new ways to do the same thing.

Good for you. You are doing a fine job. HP ought to hire you to make changes clear to its members.

1. QuestionMaster profile image87
            QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile I don't think even I'd be up to that job - even I can't fathom some of the changes, since many seem to be 'inferred' as opposed to actual black and white rules.

Sure you could be up to that job. It's a simple matter of internal and external communications. HP tells you what they are changing and you tell the customer base. Of course, if HP doesn't tell you, then you can't speak with authority.

working