jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Add Photo Capsule Gone MAD

1. Hope Alexander profile image79
    Hope Alexanderposted 8 years ago

The 'add photo' capsule has gone haywire, and is not allowing any images to be uploaded into it. It doesn't even display the option anymore, just gives options to re-order images that aren't there, and change display settings that aren't there.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

We just made a big update to that UI.  There might have been some strange transitional issues as we deployed the update.  What I'd suggest is holding down shift and refreshing the hub edit page and trying again.  If you're still having trouble, please email team@hubpages.com with the browser version you are using, and we'll try and get to the bottom of it.  Thanks!

3. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

We've just rolled out a new, improved photo capsule.  (See Announcements forum.)  You have to choose whether you want to upload the photo from your computer or the web, before the box appears.  This eliminates tabs, and hopefully prevents the confusion (and browser freezing) that happens if you had "computer" selected and then tried to input a URL wink

4. Hope Alexander profile image79
    Hope Alexanderposted 8 years ago

Oh. I see. Heh. I retract my earlier statement, it's not mad at all. It's working just fine. I was confused by the new interface. Change gets harder to deal with as one gets older. wink

Thanks for your prompt help Maddie and Paul!

1. Ralph Deeds profile image69
      Ralph Deedsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If I can do it, anybody can! :-)

5. AskFred profile image60
    AskFredposted 7 years ago

I couldn't add any photo's while using Firefox v2.0.0.17 but did manage to add with IE 7.