jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

My pitiful Adsense earnings

1. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago

I just had a look at my Google Adsense earnings and found that instead of going up I have a depressing €3.66 made this month. Yes, this month!

1. EmpressFelicity profile image85
      EmpressFelicityposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you registered for the HP ad program? It's largely impressions based so I assume that with the number of hubs you've got, you will easily be able to make more than 3.66 Euros from the ad program alone!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm not much better, I have earned about $11 so far this month. But...I do a lot better on HP Ads.

2. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

My Adsense is somewhere near to yours this month, and that includes income from other sources than HP.

However, HP Ads are now coming in at $0.5-1 most days on this account, which is 3-6 times higher than they were a couple of months ago.

3. Bard of Ely profile image88

Mine includes other sources too! This is a terrible month for me and I am about to go into rent arrears again! sad

1. WriteAngled profile image92
      WriteAngledposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ouch! I'm sorry.

I don't depend on writing for a living at the moment, although I would like it to make residual income to boost the very tiny pension I can expect in the next several years. Otherwise, I'll just have to keep translating till I drop!

1. Tenerife Islander profile image91
        Tenerife Islanderposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Writing is my only source of income apart from occasional work like 3 days last month working with a school here. If I didn't have a cat I would give up but it's going to cost around 1,000 pounds to get her off the island so I'm stuck!

4. Bard of Ely profile image88

Yes, I am much better with HP ads program and have $59.56 so far this month!

5. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 5 years ago

I just switched to the HPads program at the beginning of the month and was shocked at the pretty big decrease in my AdSense earnings. I'm not even sure if I'll make payout in AdSense this month. sad

HPads is pretty worthwhile, though, I must say. It's working out for me and is worth what I'm not making in AdSense.

1. Bard of Ely profile image88
      Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Likewise and I seldom make payout for Adsense any more but do with the HP ads.

working