jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Making money on HubPages

1. nancynurse profile image84
    nancynurseposted 4 years ago

Unfortunately my first month with hubPages I was banned from adsense. Appealing to no avail. Today I read an article on wall Street Journal that the CEO of HubPages was beginning to open up some new sites specifically Tribal Fusion, AOL’s Advertising.com, Microsoft pubCenter, ValueClick and Glam Media. Is there anyway I can become involved in this.
    Also ebay seems to only allow you to sign up wiht your adsence account and with mine not working I can not use that either. I so appreciate your help on this or even how to get back into adsense!!!!

1. Durant profile image77
      Durantposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Make a new AdSense account.

It depends on why you were banned from AdSense though.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

As Relache says, most of the HP earnings programs require that you have an Adsense account, so they only way you can earn is through Amazon, or by using affiliate links.

People seem to think affiliate links aren't allowed any more, but the reputable ones are - so you could look into ShareASale, Commission Junction, Linkshare.  Just remember you can only have two links to the same company in any single Hub.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

If you were banned from AdSense and try to open another account, that one too will be banned. 

In order to use the HubPages Ad Program or the eBay program on this site, you must have an AdSense account. 

Your only earning option left here is Amazon.