jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

1 issue, 1 Suggestions...Too many colors!!!

1. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 4 years ago

One of my hubs showed the following warning:
    This hub potentially contains malicious links based on advisory provided by the Google Safe Browsing service. It remains published, but is likely to be unpublished by a moderator if you do not fix the problem. Please remove all such links from your hubs. To learn more about the problem, please visit the Google FAQ page or learn more by reviewing information at http://www.antiphishing.org/ (for phishing warnings) or http://www.stopbadware.org/ (for malware warnings).

OK thanks for the warning smile BUT the edit-hub tool will not show me which link is bad. I had to click through all the links to find the bad one. Is this a temporary glitch (I hope)?

I noticed the buttons for "approve" "deny" "moderate my own comment" are now under the hub, and color coded. Red and green are good choices, but the green for "approved" is the same color as the Hub Author highlight. I find that very confusing when I am skimming through a lengthy pile of comments looking for one I may have missed.
    Can the color of Hub Author be either changed or just left off? And can the hub authors be given the option to edit their comment rather than just delete it?
    And now I just noticed that the Level Four commentor color is almost the same as the "moderate my own comment" button.
    All these colors are getting messy and confusing, and hard to "see at a glance" if that was the idea.
    Can we please simplify the color scheme? Maybe all levels in blue (or shades of blue) and no color for hub author and "moderate my own comment" - simple is good!

1. Cardisa profile image89
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I find the colors confusing too. I think it isn't necessary to have the hub author highlighted so that could be left off. I am finding it hard to tell if I have already approved a comment but I like the changes.

2. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 4 years ago

The colors are confusing for me as well.

3. Sally's Trove profile image99
    Sally's Troveposted 4 years ago

Everything everybody said.

4. tlpoague profile image88
    tlpoagueposted 4 years ago

I second the motion!

5. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

I'm joining the list of confused. Need another color or something.

6. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

I guess I get to be the odd person out. I have no problem with the colors. lol