jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Why are is are other hubbers hyperlinks showing in my hub?

1. shuck72 profile image82
    shuck72posted 5 years ago

In this hub

http://shuck72.hubpages.com/hub/Running … e-easy-way

There is a link to some article about marathon yoga written by another hubber. 

I did not put it there.  Is there a way for hubbers to hyperlink in other hubbers hubs?

If so seems kind of predatory?

Thanks for any insight.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When viewing your hub did you at anytime use the "suggest links" tab at the top, Shuck72? That is the only way I know that a link can be inserted into a hub pointing to another hubber's hub post.  You can take the link out by doing the same. Click the Suggest Links tool in green there at the top then click on that link...you will see the red "x" where you can delete the link.

1. shuck72 profile image82
        shuck72posted 5 years ago in reply to this

ThanksI have used that a few times but was linking to my own other hubs.  Maybe I clicked on the wrong one?  Thanks it hasn't happened on my other hub so maybe it not a concern.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
          Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The reason I asked is that I have linked to the wrong hub. It is easy to let the cursor slip a little and grab the one above or below the one you are choosing. What I have learned over the years, no matter where you publish or what you publish, even if it is just links in navigation on a web site and such, always go back and check your links to make sure they work and point to the right place.  I can not recall how many times I have had some error over the years.

2. shuck72 profile image82
    shuck72posted 5 years ago

Whoops I didn't mean to write Why are is are other....

working