jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

First Hub

1. Peter Hoggan profile image85
    Peter Hogganposted 7 years ago

Hi, just published my first hub would really appreciate some feedback from experienced hubbers.

2. Sally's Trove profile image100
    Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago

The information in your Hub is outstanding and well-written.

Your Hub is about navigability and how that influences a visitor's actions, and about the connection between the visitor's actions and how a website is advanced through the SEO process.

It is also about the push / pull technique and philosophy of communications and advertising, tied very nicely to navigability.

Although your Hub is about taking a look at SEO in a different way, the title is misleading. Something like, *optimizing your site for ease of use also optimizes your site for SEO* is more to the point and also more understandable.  However, LOL, I would never use a title like that, I only suggest these words as a point of departure for you.

Welcome to HubPages.

3. Peter Hoggan profile image85
    Peter Hogganposted 7 years ago

Point well made. I must admit I gave very little thought to the title. I am still trying to get to grips with the system in general. However, when you consider the points I was trying to make, the title could have been more descriptive.

1. Lissie profile image85
      Lissieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have to agree its a great first hub and I agree the title could have been a bit more focussed. Remember too to use pics and videos to make it more colourful and not just an article