jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

"Random Hub" Button

1. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 4 years ago

We need one of these, if for no reason beyond satifying those of us with ADHD. Actually, I think the ability to be instantly thrown into a new hub would really help churn things up. I don't know about anyone else, but I get supermarket syndrome when I'm here; there's too many choices, so I pick the familiar topics.

2. Kiwi Max profile image81
    Kiwi Maxposted 4 years ago

A random hub button does sound like a good idea, and I'm sure quite a few people would agree, but some of us, including myself are a bit of picky readers lol.

I am only interested in a few topics and so when I'm out searching for hubs, I search by topic to get relevant results rather than random.

Therefore for a person like me, the random button wouldn't work.

3. Danette Watt profile image88
    Danette Wattposted 4 years ago

If you go to your account page, at the top is the Hub hopping button. Wouldn't that be the same as a random hub button?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The only problem, those are hubs with low scores that are often low quality and spammy. The point of the hub hopper is for members to help staff weed out junk.

1. Cardisa profile image90
        Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What about the hot or best hubs pages. That's where I go when I need to be jazzed up. They are high scores and on a variety of topics.