jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

My profile says I joined "2 years ago."

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image89
    DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago

Where do I find the actual date I joined, as well as the dates when I signed up for AdSense (originally) and then for the HP Ad program?

2. Diane Woodson profile image61
    Diane Woodsonposted 4 years ago

I don't know Dzy... but I am going to try and find out on here somewhere, maybe Google it to find the infor. Are you saying that they have it wrong on Hubpages on your page. I am going to look and maybe find it and get back to you!

DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, Diane--this is not public information--it would not be on Google--at least I certainly hope not!
      And no, I'm not saying there is an error--I'm saying my own memory is faulty.

1. mega1 profile image78
        mega1posted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you go to your profile and look at the "stats" there at the top it will show the date you started = but I'm not sure if that is the date you enrolled, or the date of your first hub.

In the earnings window for HP ad program if you look at an "all time" earnings report you get the date you signed up for the ad program.

But, the actual time you've been here is probably not reflected accurately in your title - mine says I've been here 2 years but it will be three years in August!

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Did you join the site and then hang out for a while not making Hubs?  I made my first Hub the first day I joined the site, so the date my oldest Hub was created matches my sign-up date.

Your AdSense account should be able to tell you when you first joined that.

I have it noted down when I first joined the HubPages Ad program since I was asked to participate in the beta test.  They opened up the program to people in waves that ran from about March 2011 through July 2011, so at least you know you're looking for a date somewhere in there.

DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi, relache,
        If memory serves, I think I had the account open for a while before I waswas able to figure out how the capsules worked, and what a "Hub" actually was.  So, I was probably "here" at least a few months or more prior to getting brave enough to write anything.
      I'll see if I can find the date on the AdSense page  somewhere..thanks.