quicksand profile image 84

Time Travel - If You Could Go Back In Time Which Era Would You Prefer?

Not permanently though. Just to have a glimpse of one or more past events. As for me I would very much love to be at the launch pad when Apollo 11 made its historic blast off. Then ... if "time" permits I would like to be at the various construction sites when the pyramids were being built. Then of course I would rush back home as I am quite happy in this era! How about you? Where would you like to go? What part of history would you like to "check out?"

Gypsy Scribe profile image86

Anthony Davis (Gypsy Scribe) says

• quicksand profile image

quicksand 2 years ago

When you've finished your transactions with Sherlock Holmes, just a flick of your wrist, with your fingers clutching dial of the time machine, will take you to another era where you can cross swords with the knights of the round table! Best wishes!

Kristen Howe profile image83

Kristen Howe says

• quicksand profile image

quicksand 20 months ago

Bon voyage! But, make sure you come back, cause there's no place like home, and there's no era like "now!" Thanks for commenting. :)