Clark-Savage-jr profile image 81

What are your feelings comparing "Prometheus" to "Alien"?

This is ONLY for those who have already seen the movie. "Aliens" and the rest are not directed by Ridley Scott. I'm interested in how people compare the original Ridley Scott "Alien" to the new "Prometheus" which was also directed by Scott. If you have not seen the movie, please don't respond, and if you don't want spoilers, don't read the responses.

Garlonuss profile image78

Best Answer Garlonuss says

• Clark-Savage-jr profile image

Clark-Savage-jr 4 years ago

You and several others have mentioned how it raises more questions and seems to set up a sequel. I think you're right, but I'd submit that Alien raised just as many questions, but not blatantly stated, while Prometheus practically shouted them.

Clark-Savage-jr profile image81

Clark-Savage-jr says

• Steve Orion profile image

Steve Orion 4 years ago

While I wasn't aware that the misconception that this was a remake of Alien existed, I agree with your evaluation of the film. At the risk of sounding like your example of today's audience, I thought it was rather lacking in suspense/action.

Steve Orion profile image81

Steve Orion says

SportsBetter profile image61

SportsBetter says

• Clark-Savage-jr profile image

Clark-Savage-jr 4 years ago

I'm also hoping for a 3D that avoids glasses. Since this was filmed in 3D, I had to see it that way. But I'm sure it was still enjoyable in 2D