angel4967 profile image 58

Is there a life story that you have read/heard/watched that has impacted your life?

Biographies of famous people can be interesting and informative. Have you ever come across one that has touched your heart, taught you something you did not know, changed your life or made you change your opinion of the person?

RichieMogwai profile image82

Richie Mogwai (RichieMogwai) says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 4 years ago

That is a heart warming story! The dedication of an entire family is remarkable. I always think after reading something like that, that no matter how bad I think I have it, someone else is always worse off. Thanks for sharing!

Rosana Modugno profile image84

Rosana Modugno says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 4 years ago

You must have read Stephen King's "On Writing". Hist story is inspiring to all writers even if his chosen genre is not. I'm so glad you found a motivator and mentor in Beverly!

BlissfulWriter profile image85

BlissfulWriter says

• angel4967 profile image

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) 4 years ago

That was some story and I can see why she is your inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

MickS profile image76

MickS says

Renee Collins says