michememe profile image 77

What is the difference between bullying and teasing?

My daughter was bullied, from the events that unfolded and things said it was clearly bullying. However, a friend dismissed it as children teasing one another.

mathira profile image85

mathira says

• michememe profile image

Miche Wro (michememe) 4 years ago

Teasing can be hurtful too. I have witness where teasing have elevated to big blow ups. This happens when one person no longer find the joke is on me, to be funny. So it really depends on the people.

sadie423 profile image92

sadie423 says

• michememe profile image

Miche Wro (michememe) 4 years ago

I agree with you. My daughter came home from school and was so upset. The words used towards her were for intimidation and to make her cry.

krillco profile image94

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

• michememe profile image

Miche Wro (michememe) 4 years ago

I think that has more to do with the relationship of the people. I have friends and we tease each other for laughs. Never mean teases, somehting like your pants are too short, it's going to flood. We are never mean to one another. Bullying is MEAN!!!

0

Starmom41 says

• michememe profile image

Miche Wro (michememe) 4 years ago

Starmom41, in other words it's all hurtful. Anything that causes hurt shouldn't be done.