Does Your Girls Love The Barbie Glam Vaction House?

1. S Bollinger profile image61
    S Bollingerposted 5 years ago

I am looking for  parents that have girls age 4 to 9 that have this Barbie Glam Vacation House.  My granddaughter seen this at a friends birthday party and loved it.  I want to know if your kids play with it or did it just get tossed to the side and forgotten!

2. Lifeallstar1 profile image61
    Lifeallstar1posted 5 years ago

I'm not a parent but when I was that age I absolutely loved my barbie dream house. I think that was what it was called. It was a two story big house which you could fold and store under the bed, although I always had mine up. It has a big porch and second story terrace. I also had the car. That house was so much fun. My mom loved it because I could amuse myself for hours. I'm not sure how this house is different but I would assume it only got better. It will be interesting to hear from someone that bought the one you're talking about for their kid. If she likes things like that, and plays with her barbies a lot, I would think she'd use it. I know I did with and without my friends.

1. S Bollinger profile image61
      S Bollingerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your reply. I to loved my Barbies when I was younger but I never had the houses as we could not afford it back then.  My aunt gave me my Barbie for Christmas one year.  I wonder if its still hidden in my crawl space in the house I grew up in.  Sure brings back some memories.