Glenn Beck Jokes

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (17 posts)
  1. bphee profile image55
    bpheeposted 13 years ago

On the October 22 edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, host Glenn Beck stated, "I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." Beck continued: "There are a few people that hate America. But I don't think the Democrats are those. I think there are those posing as Democrats that are like that." Beck's comment came as forest fires ravaged parts of Southern California, leaving one person dead, four firefighters wounded, and forcing about 1,500 people from their homes, according to The New York Times.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It doesn't even make sense smile

1. bphee profile image55
        bpheeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Surprised? His flock makes the same amount of sense.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65
        Ralph Deedsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Beck hardly ever makes sense even to his own mother.

2. MikeNV profile image67
    MikeNVposted 13 years ago

And the joke?

1. bphee profile image55

Jokes?  Millions of them who tune in daily.

3. TMMason profile image61
    TMMasonposted 13 years ago

I posted you the video of his lil statements... also if you watch it through it tells you right where to find it. I posted that also...

2mins40secs to 3mins 51secs... Van Jones the communist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMa3l23-rRc

STORM... all self avowed commies and Marxist Socailists.

Here is there book...

http://webpages.charter.net/westerfunk/ … mation.pdf

STORM,“Reclaiming Revolution”, pg 51:

Van Jones, Obama’s Green Jobs Czar, "That’s the Joint!", page 322: he, Van Jones, states clearly he bacame a communist after jail. Thats where he met all the really cool commies and revolutionaries.

STORM,“Reclaiming Revolution”, pg 51:

We upheld the Marxist critique o capitalist exploitation. We agre with Lenin’s analysis of the state and the party. And we found inspiration and guidance in the insurent revolutionary strategies developed by third world revolutionaries like Mao Tse-Tung and Amilcar Cabral.

http://www.amazon.com/Thats-Joint-Hip-H … amp;sr=8-1

I guess we know who the joke is on now.

4. bphee profile image55
    bpheeposted 13 years ago

Among other examples, Beck has:

reportedly retaliated against a rival radio host by calling the rival's wife and mocking her for having a miscarriage. On the air.
    enumerated the various people, including Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY), that he wanted to "beat to death with a shovel."
    reportedly attacked Terri Schiavo's husband, Michael  -- after he had previously run segments mocking Terri's condition -- as a "murderer" who sired two "bastard" children
    attacked Katrina victims as "scumbags," adding "I didn't think I could hate victims faster than the 9-11 victims."
    reportedly resorted to "vicious personal assaults on fellow radio hosts," including lobbing "exceedingly cruel, pointless" "fat jokes" aimed at an overweight rival host during his time as a DJ in Louisville, Kentucky.

1. TMMason profile image61
      TMMasonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I suppose you have Audio proof of all this?... It is a radio show.

So...

Paste the links where he says all of it please.

1. bphee profile image55

Here's a video of one of his outrages for you

You can take a few moments out of your busy schedule lol to find the others.

Alot of people think that certain group of widows over-played thier hand. Too bad if you don't like that... alot of people think they used thier husbands deaths in a bad way.

Again it is a radio show... you stated the things above, produce the proof.

And another thing?... How does what beck do or say on his radio show, even if these are true,... make the words of Vans Jones and others not true.

Van Jones, it hjas been proved, states he is a commie.

But since that is proved... you run to attack from another direction.

But that still means that Beck told the truth about Van Jones and those others.

Funny how you think you can draw the point away from that.

5. bphee profile image55
    bpheeposted 13 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3J_QLtY … re=related

OK, OK!

One more (actually a compilation that summarizes his wackiness quite well).

His followers should be so proud.

Again it doesn't change the truth about van jones and those around Obama... about the progressive agenda to destroy this country and the Constitution.

None of that, even if it is true, changes the truth of those things.

You leant leftists just don't get that.

He points out things they say... they do... thier actions and words. Seems funny that is what you say your doing about Beck.

It just pisses the left off that he actually compiles them and plays them to everyone.

lollllllll

Find another avenue to deflect from the truth about Van and Obama's boys.

And a comedy clip doesn't prove your points above

1. bphee profile image55

You seem to have a personal beef with Mr. Jones.  Maybe you two should talk it out over some beers. 

As a disciple of Glenn Beck, you surely can explain his history of idiotic statements in a way that will convert the rest of society to your religion.

2. bphee profile image55

Actually, it does expand on the original post.  No one has to make jokes about Beck.  He does such a thorough job of making an ass of himself and fools of his followers that you simply have to play his own words to get a chuckle.

Actually... I just don't like all the mis-information about the "things" he shows, the quotes and actions of known commies and socailists who hate America, if he acts like an idiot the rest of the time, that is on him.

But his idiocy does not excuse thier actions and words, as much as you leant leftists want it to, it does not! You can try to JUSTIFY it through EQUATING it to what beck does when he is an idiot... but that doesn't wash anymore.

They are responsible for thier own actions and words.

I don't condone anyone calling a woman who had a miscarraige and laughing at her for it. But you have not shown it happened. So you are some of that mis-information I am talking about.

I don't have to be a beckite to believe what Van Jomes and Obama have said in the past.

I just have to believe Obama and Jones, and thier ilk, to be honest.

And they have stated thier racist views and hatred of America as they see it, they have espoused the hate and anti america retoric, they have.

So... I believe them.

I don't need Beck... to believe what they tell me.

As I have said all the leftists do is equate and justify... as if that settles it and makes it all okay. lol thats a riot.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

What kills me is that even Beck doesn't believe a lot of what he says smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)