Where oh where has pkoson Gone???????????????????????????????????

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (44 posts)
  1. mandybeau profile image58
    mandybeauposted 15 years ago

He has gone, been removed, ie is no longer here a@ Hubpages, has, therefore written his last Hub, I feel saddened by his departure, but know, that he has probably been snaffled up for better things.
    Pkoson, was just a little before, his time, as society becomes more and more mental, I feel that we will realise this, and maybe ask him back.............................................
    I know nothing about pkoson, except, that he did not work did not sleep, I know that from the many e mails I alone got about pkoson, I realise that he shared himself about, so a tireless worker, one wonders perhaps, while we had him should we maybe have appreciated him more.

1. Pest profile image78
      Pestposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Are you being serious???

1. JamaGenee profile image77
        JamaGeneeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I certainly hope not!!! Good riddance wherever he/she went!!

1. Pest profile image78

Ditto

mandybeauposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Don't u feel that when he went he took a little bit of you with him, he was afterall a person, that held high his beliefs, no matter how absurd they sounded to others.

1. Pest profile image78

Sure...I think he took some of my dumbness, I felt my IQ lurch forward as "he" was banned.

me too!!!!!!!!!!

2. AEvans profile image70
        AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Mandy you are so silly, but comendy is what makes the world go round...big_smile

I know, but I would need to be silly to come up to the standard of pkoson would I not hahaha lol. I just had to ask the question??????????

2. AEvans profile image70

Mandy,
      Check my response to you on the other topic, as I did not say you were Pkoson, your Satiric sense of humor made things questionable and it was a little coincidental that the article came up the same time you posted your topic, but we know you are simply MandyBeau with a unique sense of humor, and that you hadn't anything to do with PKoson , it of course came galloping in on The Trojan Horse and it was simply spun.smile

I must admit the timing of it all was a bit of a coincidence even for me, It's a queer sort of name Koson isn't it. certainly one I have never come accross again, I actually had two trojan Horse virus, on the Computer both came after I opened an e mail from Pkoson. But when I sourced them, they were labelled Kerner, so something to watch for.
        Glad you don't seriously think I am that guy, or girl lol
        Mandy

2. Shirley Anderson profile image69
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

Does this sound fishy to anybody?  Odd, indeed.

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 15 years ago

The whole dang thing is odd.

4. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 15 years ago

Fishy? What are you saying here, Shirley? That pkoson sleeps with the fishes? Or maybe, that there is something fishy about his abrupt disappearance? Hmmm. Maybe Ms. Mandybeau knows more about this than she is letting on?

1. Shirley Anderson profile image69
      Shirley Andersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I guess maybe I am.  Hmmm.  Suspicious, indeed!

Hope his resurgence doesn't bring the same insane comments.

5. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

He is back as PAUL KOSON how odd is that??

6. cindyvine profile image69
    cindyvineposted 15 years ago

What's with Mandy's hub?  Did she meet him then?  Is she a part of the conspiracy?

1. AEvans profile image70

It is so strange and I am trying to figure the entire thing out. smile

1. Pest profile image78

Enquiringminds want to know...i am not an enquiring mind so i hope .... bite my tongue!

It has been spun....big_smile

7. The Captain profile image60
    The Captainposted 15 years ago

Arrrrggggh!  I skewerd Pkosen through the gizzard and fed him to the fishes off the coast of Barbary!  Arrrrghhhh!

8. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 15 years ago

Mandy Im not familiar with pkoson in any way, but in your hub when you describe Michele's mission to use automation in conjunction with ip changes to clickfraud...you should warn whoevers account would profit (or lose) that googles fraud systems are much smarter than that - it will notice that every click is coming from teh same screen resolution, the same OS, your multiple IP's are most likely from the same region and have very similar ending sets - the frequency in which the software or person clicks will easily be seen as unnatural and be flagged. many have tried this technique, never heard anybody brag of success

so if this person you speak of is actually a friend, you should warn them of teh error of their ways....just in case they dont care that they are not ripping off google...but mostly small business owners and internet marketers like myself who put money into the adwords system hoping to get a return from valid sources

sunforged it is pure B....S I made that up I realise all that you have told me I in spite of my Hubs structures which I admit are wacky am intelligent enough to understand the system....... It is however humorous to realise that people out there are not able to comprehend me.

2. sunforged profile image70
        sunforgedposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I hope you didnt think i was in anyway insulting your intelligence, I read many of your hubs and after a bit was able to understand just fine - your welcome to write anyway you want it worked well for Joyce and recently,one of my favorite writers Jonathan safran foer.

As for the fact that what you wrote about is BS..well cool than, then their is no issue, i just couldnt just stay quiet about it otherwise as I am in fact oen of the people who are defrauded by such activity..it doesnt hurt google at all

Course not, I am only having fun, nothing I do or have ever done is illegal, and possibly that is why I find it irritating that Google stopped my account... In doing so keeping my money. Well guess I am getting noticed now. Incidentally you can't insult me I am thick skinned. You do need to have read the Hubs as they were published, as I get people saying stupid things "like thanks for the help", clearly alot of people take it seriously.

9. cindyvine profile image69

Ok, I am nosy, but I have to ask.  Why was pkoson singling out you to email, Mandy, when he couldn't even string two words together properly?

10. mandybeau profile image58
    mandybeauposted 15 years ago

Paul Koson is on Facebook, don't know if he's the one Whew could be identity theft. look him up, does he sound like the offending pkoson.
    He looks like a nice little family man in his mug shot.
    I have a mental sense of humour, and guess what I am also physic.
    I am only poking the fun, none of my comments could ever be taken seriously. I don't do serious.
    mandybeau

11. cindyvine profile image69

I would say identity theft.  This guy is playing games and it all makes sense now that we know he was spinning to create those hubs!

12. sunforged profile image70

Well dont get the wrong idea, many people legitimately spin their own articles in order to use across multiple web sites, at article sites and other web 2.0.

Simply taking advantage of a possible income stream doesnt suggest that they would make the jump to federal/international crimes like identity theft.

Identity theft is traditionally done via well written spoof emails...because someone knows how to spin an article, or use their hub fan club as a mailing list in no way suggests that they also are phishers.

They are actually at complete opposite ends of the spectrum from each other.

But they sound like they would work well together spinning and phishing!

really the only thing wrong with spinning is its pretty annoying that those who do it are probably making 3 times what we are with legitimate writing.But Its not illegal or necessarily even morally wrong

I dont know the back story w/ pkoson- but "spinning" is not a great evil, just something i point out when i see it because it annoys me

but mandybeaus hub describe a process of clickfraud which is illegal, against all TOS and involves stealing from people liek myself, so i am not a fan of her protagonist, real or imagined

13. cindyvine profile image69

Can you check out the hubs of clickdotcom and see if they've been spun as well?

1. sunforged profile image70

those were the hubs that i stated are spun - there is a link to the original article that was spun within one of these pkoson threads - if you were under the impression someone confirmed that pkoson articles were manipulated content..then that is news to me, when i looked at the profile is was blank....and some people are really bad writers, or are writing in a second language, or just write in very odd styles.

at first I would have assumed that mandy's hubs were spun due to incredibly high frequency of grammar errors and unusual punctuation...but as since she responds to comments in a similar style, it just seems like that her way - shes an artist, shes welcome to write anyway she pleases, in my book.

But the clickdotcom guy is obvious and as i said i even found the article that he had spun...you can look at the before and after to reverse engineer how its done if you are curious

14. cindyvine profile image69

Thanks, Pkoson's articles were sort of in English but made no sense.  I'm not sure if you were lucky enough to read any?  I think he could have copied them from somewhere or written them himself, translated it into another language using something like babelfish, and then translate them back into English again.  The end result would then be different from the original.  Something like the name of a restaurant I drove past tonight called Reticent Contentment Edible.

I do speak more than one language, (albeit grammatical mistakes due to a failure to bother editing,) Oh the vanity, LOL The emails came after I got pkoson as a fan... I assumed the e mails were coming from him, due to the prolific and ubiquitous nature, of them, also they were generally accompanied by a Trojan horse virus warning, one carried the name P at Kos which I took to be from him, it was of the same nature and linked to an auto clickind device. and when I erradicated the infected file, I was able to see that the had come from a Kerner on Facebook, interestingly enough Paul Koson, is also on facebook, says he is from Sioux city, so not sure if the is the offending Paul Koson or not,
      Also does AE Evans look like her avator?????????????????

Your so funny yes I look like my avatar and my concern on PKOSON for the entire world to know about and some know the entire story and others do not, I HAVE A STALKER IN HERE!! I don't live in Sioux City I am on the west Coast, go ahead Mandy you wrote the article, express yourself. As for my friend elkeene on here, she will absolutely attest to who I am, as well as a few others. I apologized to you, however I do still find your article and the name very coincidental. Just my opinion and how is it that it only happened to you? Should we begin or should I continue? Apparently you are still a little pissed. Read your opening as we were not the only one's questioning your satiric article. smile
        FYI: Instead of being an ass , you should explain yourself as not all of us are as computer savvy as yourself, sunforged clearly explained, and interesting enough, what would you know about Sioux City??? FYI: MY STALKER Is from Sioux City , so thanks for the valuable information ....big_smile

15. sunforged profile image70

W

as an aside, i am now friends with teh facebook paul that you speak of (i can right click any name and search all social profile sites)..I really doubt a person who does any type of grey marketing techniques or sends you virus filled emails ( did it say "kernel"...that is a virus variety) would use their real name on their profiles!

that paul has a profile with no links to anything promotional and seems like a squeeky clean family man - my vote is NO relation

that is an odd coincidence aeevans - is this an annoying stalker, or an abusive stalker!..and its sioux city IA? <--- there are many sioux city's

This guy would have to be really smooth to have faked this profile.
    And really unusual to be leading a double life as a stalker

he is a conservative christian republican deadhead who references ferris bueller and gives shout outs to his wife.

the only thing that makes my sherlock bone tremble, is why this guy accepted my request

I don't know, and that is eerie, I will e-mail you about him if you wish. It is eerie and I do feel bad for Mandy, or should I as she was bombarded, by him. I don't understand it at all. Anyone can paint a pic on there and create names for themselves. I can't stand facebook as it is to freaky for me.
      JJ: Had a pop-up on her screen last night when I was talking to her on the phone, she almost lost her mind, I don't know who or what you would contact about it. sad
      It is an annoying stalker and a abusive stalker....sadsadsad

1. sunforged profile image70

what im suggesting is that i am particularly good at spotting the fakes as it was fake myspace profile marketing that introduced me to the internet marketing world - before then i just had aff links to printers and art supplies on my art pages, i did some reserach into why people kepr sending me all these fake requests and profiles..i di some research and as a result im a member of most of the forums that discuss exactly how to fool people with their various online persona, this guy really seems like a coincidence, there would be no reason to use ones real name..and if you were to create a fake christian family man profile, i would expect some links or activity that was suggestive of a motive - this guy is clean...but i dont know your back story- maybe if he stalks you by sending you a bible quotes and claism taht you will burn in hell - then it could be this guy on a bad day

You have provided great insight and I do not believe MANDYBEAU has anything to do with any of it. Unfortunately me sending my friend an e-mail is what caused the darn chaos, I wish we had a chat room,so we wouldn't have to talk to anyone that we know on a forum and we could talk to them outside of it.I do feel bad for MANDY BEAU and I have already apologized, I again find all of this coincidence. Her article, PKoson being from Sioux City and the stalker. MANDYBEAU has been here a long time...smile I also do not think what Google did was right either.sad

I have requested that my topic be removed from the forum as I certainly do not want anyone to think that MANDYBEAU is a heartless person. smile
              Mandy you've got mail.:)Now I think I am AOL, I hear that little man in my voice. lololololo smile

2. mandybeau profile image58

Thanks AE Evans

You are welcome and it is gone...smile

16. cindyvine profile image69

Okay, so maybe the stalker is a friend of Paul Koson in Sioux City, and unbeknown to Paul is using his identity to hide behind?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)