April 7, 2011... Here is an UPDATE on, The Donald and, The Obama BC

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (22 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image61
    OLYHOOCHposted 13 years ago

Well, I am back with the latest on, The Donald and, The Obama Birth Certificut. April 7, 2011... Here is an UPDATE on, The Donald and, The Obama Birth Certificut. I watched a few of these video's.

There is a little bit of something for everybody on just about all Issues pertaining to the 2012 Election. It never hurts to have another opinun.

OLY
    Trump: ‘I would run a great … country’
    www.msnbc.msn.com
    April 7: Donald Trump talks with TODAY’s Meredith Vieira about the possibility of a Trump in the White House, his views on President Obama

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

***crickets***

3. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

"crabs too"

4. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

Just heard an interview with Trump on CNN.
    His foreign policy is: we either take the oil or other resources and keep it for ourselves which is perfectly justified, since if we don't Iran or China will, or we leave the foreign country alone. Another brilliant intellectual.

5. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 13 years ago

Oly...

... no one cares.

And I'm an ardent supporter of the Constitution.

Why aren't you worrying about why we launched a war against another country without a declaration of war from Congress for, like, the 90th time?

That's a MUCH bigger deal than any birth certificate.

You're just making a fool of yourself by posting this crap.

OLYHOOCHposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I do not mind making a fool of myself, why heck, it wouldn't be the first time and I am sure it will not be the last time.

Besides, at my age, I am sometimes thought of as, an OLD FOOL. I am also dumb like a fox.

Just relax and let an OLD man enjoy himself. Why heck, I haven't had this much fun a quit a spell.

Now that we got past that, I know you can't sit out there and tell me you have not heard the News about this Issue today. It is every where.

And besides, I made you guys here a promise. Sorry, but I don't g back on my word.

I will keep you all updated on this Issue. I find it strange that you could be right in the middle of the biggest History maker in the United States Of America, and all you can do is conceder me an OLD fool.

So be it. Will talk again on my next UPDATE on this Issue.

OLY

1. Evan G Rogers profile image60
        Evan G Rogersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Here's "the issue":

1) Obama has pretty much already shown everyone his birth certificate, and nothing has changed.

2) Even if we have seen his certificate, it proves nothing because forging a birth certificate would be easy as hell for someone with a 6 figure income.

3) Of ALL the constitutional issues facing our country, I care very little about where some guy was born.

Instead of the birth certificate, ask why Obama got away with invading a country without a declaration of war from Congress...

... or... do you ignore this problem because you don't actually care about the Constitution?

Worrying about a Birth Certificate, but not "the power to declare war" simply shows that you're a raging neo-conservative loony.

Not to worry, if and when this Issue is settled, everything will come out.

Time will tell.

By the way, just how is that change working for you. It is not worth a darn for me.

Haven't you taken notice Mr. Obama does as he pleases. He does not need permission from Congress.

Our constitution, he has totaly ignored.

Our Country is in the toilet and his hand is on the handle.

I kmow we are all a little testy, and I don't like it any more than you do.

Just keep one thing in mind. This, whoever he is, is running your country.

1. DannyMaio profile image60
            DannyMaioposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm with you OLY. Trump sent some investigators down to Hawaii, just maybe he will get to the bottom of it. Personally I do think he was born here but is hiding something and that is what I want to find out. like Trump said he found out he spent 2 million dollars instead of showing the dam thing!

2. Evan G Rogers profile image60

Believe me, the Constitution has been dead since before Lincoln - the great American Tyrant.

I'm not an Obama fan - in case you couldn't tell by my insulting him.

Bush ignored the Constitution, Clinton did, Reagan did... all the way down the line.

But, seriously... a birth certificate? Who fu**ing cares where the man was born? His first term is almost over.

Quit arguing about where he entered the world, and start demanding a declaration of war from congress.

Well,Well,Well, Mr Rogers. Born in 1983, 28 years old, in a discussion with a 68 year OLD fool.

Well, sorry young man, but, I can't and won't wast any more of your time.

When you figure out just who you want to go to war with, you let Congress know, and then let me know.

As for now, Good Night. This OLD fool needs his sleep.

OLY

What?

I'm... against... war...

what?

ugh. I'm done here.

I won't "wast" any more of either of our time.

2. Jeff Berndt profile image72
                Jeff Berndtposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"I do not mind making a fool of myself, why heck, it wouldn't be the first time and I am sure it will not be the last time."

I'm sure that's true. Why is your age important? Why is Evan's?

Oh, that's right: you focus on irrelevant issues, like the birther movement.

6. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, first it was one million, now, it is two. Who knows. My money is on trump.

This is one person, I don't think you want to get his attention. Funny, he a little like me.

When he starts something, he sees it thru, to the end and he has a lot more sources than I do.

Let's just let it play out.

OLY

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59
        Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://donquijote.cc/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/DQWindmill.gif

LOVE IT, LOL

OLY

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59
            Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I thought you were going to bed.

HA!

7. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

If trumps intelligence was electricity, he wouldn't illuminate an l.e.d.
    The guy opens his mouth, all sorts of small minded thinking just falls out.

Another big time moron, the world is full of them.

Well, Morning. Gave a lot of thought as to what conspired her yesterday and I came up with a few thoughts of my own.

I have noticed one thing about a Computer. When people such as us are in a debate, you can't see me, and I can't see you. .

There for we tend to loose some respect and confederation for the person on the other end.

I, along with a lot of you are sick and tired of this, Obama BC Issue, but, something just is not right. There is just one part of this puzzle, that just does not fit.

Now, we think Mr. Obama has trouble. He does not hold a spark as to the can of worms that Mr. Trump has opened up.

And by the way, I am not a Trump fan or antibody's fan. It is to early to take a stand on 2012 Election. I am sure we all are looking over the field, very carefully.

Right now, Trump has the attention of all the media, some of us, and the world.

And if you think I am wrong again, here is a link to view on different opinion's of others. I did not look at all of them and perhaps you won't either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 2JnlGetu2s

Talk to ya later,

OLY

8. AnnCee profile image68
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

So Donald Trump has people in Hawaii investigating Barack Obama and he's shocked by what they are finding and he's more concerned about the mysterious president than he was 3 weeks ago.  Stay tuned.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax/files/5b/5b22422b-9819-4952-a325-1e4e552c8ed8_225_149.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)