Can the Jellyfish Unlock the Secret of Immortality better than heaven?

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (31 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 10 years ago

Can the Jellyfish Unlock the Secret of Immortality better than heaven?
    Rather be a reincarnated immortal jellyfish than to hold a lottery tickets to heaven, where you prepares your whole life for.  The Bible puts downs the jellyfish, what other creature has the beautiful soul inside and out to drifts through most of surface of the world. A dead jellyfish can sting yet never so much as Christian problems about sex rather than concerns about natural environment or war.

Jellyfish produce both a sexually and sexually. They have no heart or soul to steal from, or ears to hear the threats or fear of God and his adversaries. Man has a huge ego to the power of millions of God. Man has enough Gay, Goal and Gun power to blow up the planet 10 times to Kingdom Cum.

The Bible calls a jellyfish- a man-of-war, yet the so call man-of war avoids threats, by deflating and sinks under the water.  Jellyfish account for more than 10 times the weight of the annual fish catch around the world. Man has kill 90% of the large fish in the last half century. Jellyfish are passive hunters, where human will eat almost anything.  They can swim in some freshwater and dive to depth of 30,000 feet or adapt to ocean dead zones, where there is little oxygen and lots of pollution. Jellyfish have no feet to walk on water, yet sense of gravity, to drift and eat human’s burning crap. They were responsible for temporarily shutting down a nuclear power plant in Japan

They are aggressive colonizers with far greater population acceding the Bible’s -be fruitful and multiply uncoiling of the jellyfish’s small stingers is one of the fastest actions in nature.   The top of the jellyfish looks like the top of a mushroom. Why did the lord make all animals love when he is sooo picky about his animal and cultures of people he created? Jellyfish have more place to hide and survive or thrive into another 650 million years of trans differentiation. Man only needs not to save the earth, but only to save himself from self-prophesy of the end of the earth. Man brain is the only part the exceeds all other animals, his ego exceed anything thing alive. Jellyfish can have 8 feet in diameter tentacles that reach 200 feet rather than just a few feet.
    Jellyfish have no backbone or brain why would they need one when human allow or drive millions of species into extinction

Man could go extinct, then the water, earth, air and sky will be cleaner and true blue again.
    Rather be a reincarnated jellyfish then to go to heaven, How about you?

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I Cor 2:9
      But as it is written: What eye did not see and ear did not hear, and what never entered the human mind-- God prepared this for those who love Him.

I would prefer an eternity filled with life and love.

Castlepalomaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

All animals love, what makes one God (lord Yahweh) love better than the other millions of Gods or animals?.

What makes humans, one species out of millions of other species of animal far greater or far more important than them?.

Humans only have a bigger brain and a very huge ego greater than other animals, Humans have used their brain to destroy or make millions species extincted.
        Is that not causing more harm than good?

To me a jellyfish has more soul, heart, proven immortality greater than human's. Even my dog, spell backward is god, shows far more unconditional love for me than Yahweh lord. More people think Aliens or evolution is more possible than the existence of Lord Yahweh. What makes Yahweh love better than all the unconditioned love animals and other Gods combined give us?

1. profile image0

Your dog did not lay his life down for you to have eternal life. Your dog does not provide food and shelter. God did however provide your dog for you... another sign that He loves you tremendously.

1. EncephaloiDead profile image55
            EncephaloiDeadposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, but all dogs have been bred from the common wolf. In other words, all dogs are the result of men, not gods.

1. profile image0

Ah yes, the man made wolf.

No, wolves evolved like all other living things.

1. profile image0

You believe in evolution and not creation? I see.

Only a tiny minority of intellectually challenged theists believe in creation. Evolution is a fact.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

No proof your God- Lord Yahweh made anything. The wolf is a very social creature like human. Alone wolf will die without the pack, man is no wiser than the wolf. I need no pack to suppress my freedom or limits to my  thinking and the results is thriving and greater than just surviving.

1. profile image0

No proof of evolution either, of course... but on we go.

You are happy alone or in pairs? (Do you make a slinkity sound? haha, sorry, couldn't resist.) That's good. You have a content heart. God speaks on how good it is to be content. I would still prefer to be human than a jellyfish or a wolf, but then if God had made me a wolf or a jellyfish, I wouldn't be me. I wonder who you'd be having this conversation with? Just think, if I were a jellyfish, this thread might have died an early death. I guess you have God to thank for making me human.

It's not just me, there more than double the people who believe in Evolution than in the Bible. There is more people who say they are spiritual than religious. There are more than three times the people who think aliens exist more than Yahweh. Don't get me started on what  millions of species think about Yahweh. Just know when you don't feed your cat for a week and he will think your Jesus.

2. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)