GOD & His Credit Card.

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (23 posts)
  1. bennyjet profile image60
    bennyjetposted 14 years ago

And GOD realised he was going to 'Runout' of money...( you see it costs squillions to build galaxies!) so he channelled messages to various Religous Orders...
    'Gather lots of money on my behalf' he ordered from the heavens!
    'Use what ever tactics you can,The fear of mortality!,burning in Hell!,anything which manifests fear in the heart of man!" he yelled!
    So all the Religous Orders,Church's,Vaticans, started to gather great wealth on behalf of GOD!
    They have been collecting money on behalf of GOD for centuries...but are unable to send GOD the money..because GOD did'nt provide his credit card  or bank details for the transfer of these earthly funds!That is why the churchs remain wealthy! does anyone here know the bank details ( GOD'S ) I have $5 for him!
    HELP!!!

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Was Jesus or the Buddha rich?

2. onthewriteside profile image60
      onthewritesideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You can rake up all that money and send it to this off-shore account # in the Caymans:  GCB-479918341.  I am God's business manager and I will make sure it gets put to good use... wink

1. Aya Katz profile image84
        Aya Katzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Isn't it strange that God has so MANY different business managers!

1. onthewriteside profile image60
          onthewritesideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL!  Yep!  But the rest are just "false business managers", and you know what the bible says about those guys!

2. mohitmisra profile image60

lol  lol
        You have the Sikh Gurudwaras a place where many contribute money as it is used for good to feed the poor.

3. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cute!! If you don't need the $5, send it me. I'm paying for two weddings of two heathen children this year. I'm sure God would approve. LOL

2. bennyjet profile image60

Jesus & Budda had lots of 'real friends' so they didnt need money or a credit card.Im pretty sure..they had good credit.
    If i ever meet either of them...they can eat off my plate!

But the Buddha would beg for food every day.

3. bennyjet profile image60

Budda ..if he had to beg...the reason would simply be...he would be begging for 'Good quality food' as there are a lot of bad cooks out there!

He was broke and had no ego so he along with his disciples would go and beg for food in the evenings.
      The noblest profession is considered begging by some.The humble one knows all comes from God.

4. aka-dj profile image66
    aka-djposted 14 years ago

Begging? Godliness? Sheesh, what else?
    This has to be the shallowest thread on god/religion I have seen to date! hmm

Get to know god and you will not find the Buddhas actions shallow.
      Whats wrong in asking something from god as it is he provides everything.Remember god works through man.
      If it was Jesus you wouldn't have said anything.How do you know he never begged for his food.?

1. aka-dj profile image66
        aka-djposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You must have read somewhere said "it is more blessed to give than to receive". David wrote that in all his life he has never seen a righteous man begging for bread. You can beg if you like, but I will pass.Thanx. big_smile

You have not given yourself to god, come to India you will find many Jesus's begging for their food.I have gone hungry for days many times while writing and I would ask god for food and somehow he would provide.This one restaurant didn't charge me for a whole year.

1. aka-dj profile image66
            aka-djposted 14 years agoin reply to this

mohitmisra wrote:

Not one of them have the nail scars in their feet and hands. They can stay in India. I will stay here.
            As for having given(or not) myself, that's my personal walk, and responsibility.

2. martinrocks_88 profile image60
            martinrocks_88posted 14 years agoin reply to this

if at all he encourages begging..den i don't think he is a god....you have to work for your food...getting food without deserving it is the meanest way to live in earth...and any god preaching it is not a god...

He was the Buddha who gave his life in search of god and then the rest of it in spreading god knowledge.You make a very naive statement by saying any god preaching it is not a god.

Ask and you shall receive-Jesus, can be with food as well.

aka-dj
              May be I do? I have the marks of the messenger on my body, nail marks on my feet and other rare holy signs- now what?
              I keep telling you who I am but you dont believe me.

Do you think Jesus was the only enlightened being to walk this planet?

Yup I know you have not given yourself up , if you had you would understand the way of the Buddha and not call his actions shallow.Is it possible Jesus was hungry and asked someone for food?

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank god. I've been very weary of all the polite screaming in religion threads. LOL

5. bennyjet profile image60

No one should have to beg! thats a deformed idea! everyone should share & care!
    Its amazing what some people normalise,justify & minimise as normal behaviour!
    Brudda stop smoking that wacky weed!

But your focus is on earning money, some focus on spreading god knowledge, they earn nothing if not change.
      One of the greatest acts is to give food to a monk or person walking the spiritual path, very good karma.
      Try giving up everything you have and work for god.It takes a lot of courage and is not weakness.The Buddha was a prince who could have anything he wanted but he chose this path, the highest path man can walk.
      Do have a look at my profile brudda.

6. bennyjet profile image60

I will look into your profile..with great interest..I admire people who have are polite under all sorts of weather! we are one family! the family of humanity!

7. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

The address is :

7th Planet from Earth
    right next door to Mars
    Neptune Way
    4 billion years. big_smile

No extra postage necessary if mailed from the United States. big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)