What's to happen if conservative America awakens to the Lefts hate ?

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (21 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Lets face it , It has become  hate , pure and simple .   The education institutions are  and have been pushing a narrative of hate , violence and  total political divide , fueled by the 'white gas' of the media .  Everybody knows that conservative America hasn't even awakened to this  ideological war as yet  . I for one , fear for that awakening , you ?

1. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Where do you get all of this 'stuff' from?

Conservative and Republican policies and ideals suck. All you have to do is look out from the window glass to see it, it is not a funhouse mirror.

You have the whitehouse, congress and the courts, let us see how long you can hold on to them?

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

And you didn't even consider the question , your usual denial of all truth !
        Try again ?

Why don't you answer it for us, since you are the one that makes the claim?

Confrontation with the rightwinger? Let's get it all out into the open..

2. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I am getting rather sick of the hatred I am seeing from the left; just as I have been from what I have seen from the right. We apparently have passed the point of common courtesy, attempting to find the path to compromise.

Me, me, me. I want I want I want. That appears to be the chant of the left. No one wants to see any party hold power. We want to see progress in serving the American people. All of them. Not just those like you who only have hateful rhetoric to offer. That's on the left and the right.

I don't foresee any of those who are offering these types of comments as ever, ever, ever being part of a solution.

Sorry, I not blind, Live to Learn, it is the chant of the Right as well. So, we can dispense with the idea that they are the reasonable ones. It is anything but......

But you pick on the left a great deal more often.

So your solution is that we all give in to deplorable Right wing politics and policy without any debate, discussion or resistance. That is dead on arrival. Your idea of just getting along is having us all on other side merely capitulate to the Right, forget it!!!

Where was all this come together stuff, when Obama was in office? So, your plea now rings hollow.

1. Live to Learn profile image61

I pick on the left at the moment since they are the ones who have decided that, instead of working toward progress, the best course of action is mimicking the far right.

I don't think anyone should give in. I think reasonable people can disagree, remain reasonable, and find a middle path to walk. That is where we need to be. The middle. Where we look at the wants and needs of the general population and find what we can do to take care of their needs. The rich, the poor, those of us struggling in the middle classes. All of us.

If you take the path of the left almost 50% of the country will feel they are not fairly represented. The same goes for the right. The primary reason power shifts left to right, left to right, is that neither side is working toward addressing the problems perceived by the constituents of the other side.

And, this bashing Trump is playing into the hands of both parties. We should demand they simply do their jobs and stop making up drama in an attempt to divert our attention from the fact that they are not doing their jobs.

" The middle. Where we look at the wants and needs of the general population and find what we can do to take care of their needs. The rich, the poor, those of us struggling in the middle classes. All of us"
              ----------
              Their policies as reflected in their tax plan and budget say that they are the least interested in this "middle" you speak of.
              ---------
              If you take the path of the left almost 50% of the country will feel they are not fairly represented. The same goes for the right. The primary reason power shifts left to right, left to right, is that neither side is working toward addressing the problems perceived by the constituents of the other side.
              ----------------
              But the pendulum has swung to a rabid rightwing perspective that is on the extreme and must be brought back toward the center.
              -------------
              And, this bashing Trump is playing into the hands of both parties. We should demand they simply do their jobs and stop making up drama in an attempt to divert our attention from the fact that they are not doing their jobs.
              ------------------------------------------
              Trump is going to be held accountable, I am not advocating anything except that he and his administration's actions are subject to review by all those that are to be affected. And that is all of us.
              If investigations of him and his administration are in order, then they are in order. Just because I am not giving Trump a free pass, does not mean that I am bashing him. He will have to earn my respect with his policies and approach to government, and he has yet to have done this. But, again, that is just me. But, If he is to fall or to remain intact, it will be due to and within the purview of the Constitution and the laws on the books. I say no more or no less.

Trump should be held accountable for his actions. Other than that, my only response to the rest is **bangs head against wall**

1. profile image0

Now that you have said that and  now that no one has come up with ANYTHING  Trump is illegally responsible  for ,  Please tell us what it is that he IS actually responsible FOR  ?

Too much to ask , a  list ?

That's the point. Nothing yet. But, that doesn't matter, does it? They will keep going, and going, and going. I suppose the Energizer Bunny should be the new mascot of the DNC.

2. colorfulone profile image79
                  colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13572693.jpg

We are dealing with warped minds.

Hmmm. I could run with that in several different directions.

I like what Franklin Graham posted on Facebook.

Has American politics become an “eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth”? Jesus said there is a better way. Have you ever thought about where all of this political hatred started? Could it go back to Watergate when people within the Democratic Party hated President Richard Nixon so much that they were willing to divide our country and force him to resign the office? What President Nixon did wasn’t right, but it wasn’t worth dividing our nation. Then could this hatred have gotten even deeper when Republicans tried to have payback against President Bill Clinton a few years later? What President Bill Clinton did wasn’t right, it was very wrong, but it wasn’t worth dividing our nation. Right now, the President’s enemies are frothing at the mouth as they come after him on anything he proposes. These investigations and probes related to Russia are a huge distraction, a huge drain on our nation’s forward movement. We have many bigger problems. We need to focus on vitally significant issues like fixing America’s healthcare, rebuilding our nation’s military, securing our borders, and getting our economy un-stuck. Let’s make sure Washington hears that we want them to drop the “let’s get even” mentality and work together for the good of the country. What America needs is more love. Not what Hollywood calls love (sex), but the love that Jesus teaches about in the Bible— He said, “Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you…” (Matthew 5:44). This is the kind of love our country—and Washington, both Democrat and Republican—needs a lot more of.

1. profile image0

While as a conservative I wholeheartedly agree that compromise IS  a conservative virtue  I believe that the left's newest  and most vitriolic  obstruction is  unerringly anti- compromising by design  .........   Do you really think the left is all Kum ba Ya my lord , all of a sudden ? .......     

Look at yesterday's shooting at a republican only baseball practice , where a Bernie Sanders Volunteer shot a  republican Senator,and three others  after asking if they were republican or democrats !
        The day before that , Bernie Sanders was throwing his arms around  giving the usual hate inspiring  speech ,   bragging up the "fact " that Trump was the most dangerous leader ever elected by the right , calling  republican leadership in the house and senate "right wing extremists "   .

The left in America  is pushing a narrative of hate speech AND hateful action   all across America , why do you think their constituency is in the streets creating havoc , burning , looting , attacking the police?   Maybe it will happen soon  that the right finally awakens from it's peaceful slumber , maybe not , but if it does , things could  get increasingly and irreversibly hostile.   
        IMHO.

1. colorfulone profile image79

Well, that is the rhetoric that the shooter was a Bernie supporter. 

"Barely hours after a political shooting, the left and the media get right back on track with partisan attacks. And not a word of remorse for the climate of violence they did so much to create. The left has broken the rules of free speech and decency. There is no sign they will turn back. When the haters keep going, we all lose." — Varney & Co.
          The is very true! 

BREAKING: IS THIS WHY REP. STEVE SCALISE WAS SHOT TODAY?
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiaLFhe1OYg

Could be the Steve Scalise was shot because he is an advocate to put a stop to human sex trafficking and pedophilia.  He posted a video on May 27th on YouTube
          Fighting Human Trafficking
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLZG5o73MS4

President Trump and AG Sessions are taking a strong stand on stopping human sex trafficking.  Many, many arrests have been mad since Trump took office.  Most cases are at the State and Local level and move along quickly.  The Federal cases could take years with many big names that don't want their covers blown, but blown they will be. 

Its become just as easy to order a human as it is to order a pizza online.

1. colorfulone profile image79

Trump: I'll Fight Human Trafficking 'Epidemic'
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v55uBk5zx5o

Democrats or Repblicans....I don't care who, if they are involved in human trafficking or pedophilia they need to be removed from government and much more.  From what I hear there are some big names involved.

3. Live to Learn profile image61

Well, after the shooting of the Republican ball team I'm starting to be scared of the left. They do seem to be fueling more and more hatred.

colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

Every time President Trump comes out on an issue from a Biblical or spiritual stand point the left goes totally crazy.  We are One Nation Under God.  We are in a spiritual battle, good against evil.

Obama was dead wrong when he claimed that we were no longer a Christian nation.  The USA was founded on Biblical principles.  We have a Christian President and most of his cabinet if not all are Christians.  They have times of pray and they have Bible studies in Washington DC.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)