which place u ll visit?

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (31 posts)
  1. apeksha profile image66
    apekshaposted 15 years ago

If you will win a lottery then from world which place u would like to visit and why?
    please drop your answers.

1. aniketgore profile image60
      aniketgoreposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I would like to see whole India First and then Australia , Paris and lot more

2. Research Analyst profile image72
    Research Analystposted 15 years ago

I would like to visit Egypt, because its such a historical place and it would be a great place to start a photo journal.

3. Curious Traveller profile image69
    Curious Travellerposted 15 years ago

Being obsessed with travelling, this is a very difficult question for me to answer. I have so many places which I wish to visit but I think Hawaii (particularly the island of Kuai) would be the one I would have to plump for. I fell in love with this place the first time I saw Blue Hawaii, starring Elvis Presley, though I would imagine it has changed somewhat since that movie was made in 1961!

1. beautyrose profile image62
      beautyroseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh what happened to you why a drop down of score?

4. profile image50
    flipflopnheelsposted 15 years ago

I'd like to visit all the beautiful places in South America.
    I love to travel but because of enormous distance of this place from where I am, I just added it to my dreamlist.

5. profile image53
    IsabellesWorldposted 15 years ago

What a great question! I'm always curious what other travelers would choose! I would definitely pick the Cook Islands and Bora Bora ... I've been interested in these islands for years. I'm just an island lover! I've been lucky enough to have been to Fiji last year! And hopefully I can make it to the other islands some day, the lottery would definitely help me accomplish this smile

6. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 15 years ago

If you're talking 'anywhere', I'd buy a days pass that allowed me to follow someone famous and/or incredibly rich about. Just to see if they're really like the rest of us (little) people or if, when in private, they get all 'fetch me, carry me, bring me - I'm too famous/rich/important'.

If you're talking 'anyplace', I'd be buggering about in places like Rekyavik (I have a thing for snow), Burma (I'm one half burmese-ish), Peru (ancient history stuff), I've always had a thing about cruising about on a big liner too. Titanic like romance, yet none of the sinking.

7. JamaGenee profile image78
    JamaGeneeposted 15 years ago

That's a no-brainer.  L-O-N-D-O-N (again).

8. Gennifer profile image54
    Genniferposted 14 years ago

I'd like to visit Italy! All its large and small towns. I've been to this country when I was a little girl and Italy won my heart. I dream to return there one day!

9. Anamika S profile image67
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

Singapore any time.

10. tksensei profile image61
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

I've always wanted to go to Bhutan.

11. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 14 years ago

For me it will be anyone of Mauritius, Australia or Canada

12. profile image0
    dennisemattposted 14 years ago

Without question, Ireland. Its so green,and harsh, and beautifull all in one..and near the ocean, and my great gradfather is from there. I want to see it sooooooooo bad.....

13. Yangtze profile image60
    Yangtzeposted 14 years ago

I would like to go to France in which is filled with romance!

1. tksensei profile image61
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and burning cars

1. Yangtze profile image60
        Yangtzeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really?I just feel the romance of country on TV and the scenery is wonderful,too.

Really. Apparently, the 'romance' doesn't permeate the poor neighborhoods where many immigrants reside.

14. Gin Delloway profile image35
    Gin Dellowayposted 14 years ago

Maldives are my dream... Want to visit this paradise on earth!

That's nice.

15. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

Canada because i am a huge hockey fan and would like to see the NHL hall of fame, not to mention some great countryside

Really? How big are you?

1. profile image0
        mtsi1098posted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile

16. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Toowoomba is tops on my list. There is a certain blond there I want to visit.

17. LRobbins profile image45
    LRobbinsposted 14 years ago

Scuba diving in Antartica (with a really good dry suit)!

18. Colebabie profile image62
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

I want to go to South Africa and go on a great white breaching trip and do a cage dive. And to Nepal to play elephant polo like my mom. And to the Galapagos smile

19. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I would like to travel throughout South America. I have toured the states a couple of times, but only got over the border once.

20. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

I'd travel across the world, smile.  Heck, I'll do it without winning the lottery.

21. GeoHoliday2009 profile image58
    GeoHoliday2009posted 14 years ago

Wow!!! If ever that happen, I will be somewhere in Europe, perhaps in Malaga Spain.

22. JulietduPreez profile image70
    JulietduPreezposted 14 years ago

South America - always a dream. Would need to be a fairly sizable lottery winning as S. America is a big place!

23. profile image0
    Fountain of Infoposted 14 years ago

i would like to visit a couple of european countries .I really want to go to Japan....ehh a trip around the world doesnt sound to bad to me to be honest with you LOL

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)