Google adsense

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (21 posts)
  1. College politico profile image59
    College politicoposted 16 years ago

Why is it taking so long for Google to approve my account? Its been almost a week and its really annoying me because I'm getting some pretty good traffic... am I just being impatient?

2. Catawn profile image60
    Catawnposted 16 years ago

I know what you mean; I've been getting steady traffic, and google hasn't approved me yet. I signed up the day I signed up here, so maybe they're just overloaded..?

I'm in the same boat, so... you being impatient and getting an answer will help me too, I guess, but that also means I can't help you. x_x

Sorry. ;o

College politicoposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Its cool, maybe if a lot of people have the same question as we do then someone will be more likely to answer us. So I guess you are helping...

3. pauldeeds profile imageSTAFF
    pauldeedsposted 16 years ago

If you're at the stage where you can at least login to your adsense account, there may be some action you can take on this page to speed things along:

https://www.google.com/adsense/account-access

Ultimately you need to enable access for www.hubpages.com on that page.  I think sometimes the email instructions they send may get lost en route, which can delay some necessary action on your part.

College politicoposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Yea I cant even login yet and they havent responded by email. Everytime I try to login it says that my account is still under review and theyll email within a week... very annoying

1. sminut13 profile image61
        sminut13posted 16 years agoin reply to this

same goes for me and it's been more than a week forme. i found out that ihadn't sent verification email to them so i sent like 3 days ago. still under review.

4. rb101182 profile image75
    rb101182posted 16 years ago

mine says the same thing and its been 3 days!

5. stubbs profile image65
    stubbsposted 16 years ago

im guessing google are having some problems because as i remember it i got sent he confirmation the next day, you may just have to be patient enough to wait for the backlog to be cleared.

px

6. Isabella Snow profile image85
    Isabella Snowposted 16 years ago

Mine took at least a few days. If you think there's a problem, email them.

7. makemoneyonline profile image39
    makemoneyonlineposted 16 years ago

I have found that the quickest and surest way to do so is to create a blog on Blogger.com with a few content and then request an adsense account that you can use after on hubpages of course.

8. Catawn profile image60

My account won't let me log in; I'm going to go try again just to be sure now. ;o

9. Jerrico Usher profile image56
    Jerrico Usherposted 16 years ago

I feel you there.. It's been a week for me too and nothing, I wonder if It landed in my spam basket and I've deleted that twice before thinking about weather or not this happened (oops) I'm beginning to get impatient myself but I think its just the flood of people signing up.. this whole world of blogging for money is incredible and I can see it really exploding (more than it already has).. glad someone else is in this boat though.. makes me not worry as much.. just be patient.. I'm not even blogging until its approved, I noticed that if my ads arent on there the hub pages puts theirs and I'm not going to let them get paid for my work when I'm not >8^)

this is an awesom service.. looking forward to putting my 200 blogs on there soon..

1. Hoodala profile image54
      Hoodalaposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Did you seriously say I'm not gonna let them get paid for my work?  Who do you think owns this site and graciously allows you to use it?  Nice attitude Jerrico.

1. Isabella Snow profile image85
        Isabella Snowposted 16 years agoin reply to this

He probably didn't intend for it to sound like that..

As an aside, Jerrico  you may want to read yesterdays discussion about the difference between blogging and hubbing. http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/1664?page=2 And you may want to take Paraglider's advice via the comment on your first hub, because I agree, even if the content is outstanding, most people can't focus on something that long. It's in your best interest to use some photos or video or something to make it easier on the eye. smile

10. djtphn1 profile image73
    djtphn1posted 16 years ago

That is wierd, google approved me in one day.....Don't know if it has anything to do that I have an adwords acct too?  Hmmmnnn, food for thought?
    DJ

11. Jerrico Usher profile image56

Hoodala wrote:
    Jerrico Usher wrote:
    I'm not even blogging until its approved, I noticed that if my ads arent on there the hub pages puts theirs and I'm not going to let them get paid for my work when

First of all relx Hoodala I was cracking a joke, and second this is a business regardless of who lets us use it, so even if I were serious I didnt say anything wrong, tell me are you here to post and not get paid? why not show us your "nice attitude" by removing your google links and pay hommage to this site owners hospitality, if not then your complaints on me are unfounded, and your a hypocrit.

That aside again relax, you sounded like a complete jerk in that reply, who do you think YOU are judging anyones intentions.. maybe you didnt notive the smiley face after my comment.

On the other persons comment I appreciate your constructive feedback, I didnt write that blog specifically for this hub thing, I signed up and just grabbed a blog off my desktop and put it in to see how the whole posting thing worked, I didnt realize how fragmented it was until about a week later and thats not how my blogs will be that one as you can tell is about 4 topics actually and I plan to rewrite it and others like it, add pictures etc..

I'm still learning and your comments are valuable here, I want to say I appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE comments not someones rediculous ranting about a misunderstanding of what I meant.. their are nicer ways to approach this Hoodala, maybe you could take some criticism yourself here. I'm not trying to be mean either but you seriously need to concider how you come across to people especially new people.. undertstand?

Thank you all for your comments.. I appoligise if anyone was offended by my joke in bad taste, I meant it to be funny not to arouse anger.

Jerrico

12. College politico profile image59
    College politicoposted 16 years ago

Well it seems that google decided to approve me. Thanks for everybody's help and input! I greatly appreciate it.

13. sminut13 profile image61
    sminut13posted 16 years ago

for me, i'mstill awaitin. i got rejected once due to some application probs n i sent for verification again n it hasn't been approved now yet. well patience is a virtue.

14. Catawn profile image60

It's been two weeks for me... and still not accepted. ;o

And I'm using gmail as my email, so you think google would get the mail to me... -Pokes at it.- Uggh.

If you have errors on your application, they email you right? I haven't gotten anything from google in the past month or two. oO:

15. rb101182 profile image75
    rb101182posted 16 years ago

what did you guys type in the application for the url? I typed in www.hubpages.com and they denied me saying I dont own the site. I have no clue what to type in for the url. please help.

16. Jerrico Usher profile image56

Congratulations!

Your Google AdSense application has been approved. You'll soon begin to
    see relevant Google ads appear on hubpages.com/profile/Jerrico+Usher .

Keep in mind, however, that if Google has not yet crawled your site,
    you
    may not notice relevant ads for up to 48 hours.

its like a symphony of love... just thought I'd share my excitement....few moments make you feel so happy lol... embrace it.  finally 2 weeks later..

jerrico

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)