what do u think really muslims r killing each other in mosques ?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (65 posts)
  1. errum fattah profile image59
    errum fattahposted 14 years ago

well, i don think that those r muslims cuz no muslim can kill a muslim when he's meeting with God( i mean prayer) i think that these r agendas of non_muslim powers..

1. earnestshub profile image82
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Does that mean it is OK to kill each other after you leave? smile

errum fattahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

funny comment!  well, am not expecting  this comment..

2. Mark Knowles profile image57
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Proof that your religion is nonsense and your invisible super being does not exist. But I am certain you can find some one to blame it on, don't you? wink

1. Sab Oh profile image56
        Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Disparaging someone else's faith does not elevate you, quite the opposite. Why not have a little respect?

Respect for murdering religious zealots? Now why would you expect respect for that!

Just exactly why should I respect this belief? This person has been here using numerous fake personas and will soon start ranting about Freemasons and a conspiracy to destroy the Muslim religion.

I suggest you educate yourself before opening your mouth in future. Or at least offer some sensible reason why I should respect a faith that imprisons women for being in a room with a man alone, and inflicts the death penalty for adultery.

Any time.................

3. Mark Knowles profile image57

Come on sweetie pie. Why should I respect this person's faith? Now he is back with more stuff for you to tell me I should respect.

Why exactly should I be respecting this?:

Any time sweetie pie.

Seeing as how unfortunate my attitude is. wink

2. de'Arab profile image54
        de'Arabposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Mark, don't hate the religion hate the idiots . Kinda like don't hate the player hate the game.

3. Freya Cesare profile image76
        Freya Cesareposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If God does not exist, Mark, where you coming from then?

Deep! Very deep! lol

1. tantrum profile image59
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

The Star Goat puked me along with everything else.

Do you Dare Deny The Star Goat? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Freya Cesare profile image76

Hei, I just know there is something called "Star Goat" whom able to puked you. I see.... smile

Well, that make you new species then.  Are you Alien or are you in human form?

Hello, nice to meet you. big_smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image57

Hello - nice to meet you too..

No - we are all brothers and sisters of the Goat. The Star Goat vomited the Universe and us with it. This is the Truth because it is not possible that the Universe came into being without some magic being involved and this knowledge was imparted to me to spread a love of Goats.

Have you ever tried Goat Feta?

Interesting. Hmm... And where this theory came from?

No, Mark.  Goat is smelly. I trying hard to avoid whether the meat or any products came from it. sad

1. Mark Knowles profile image57

How intolerant of you. Goat Feta proves that the Star Goat vomited the Universe.

This is not a theory, this is Truth. I am offended that you think this is merely a "theory" which is just a guess.

This Truth was imparted to me through a mystical knowledge exchange that you would not understand.

big_smile I'm so sorry because already offended you.

And yes, you are right, I do not understand. big_smile big_smile big_smile

So, guess better than theory?

3. G Miah profile image79
      G Miahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why and where? Is it on the news?

its not in news its the question in our brains..

4. G Miah profile image79
      G Miahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you crazy???

I suspect the same. religious zealots are killing, raping, torturing at anytime anywhere all over the world. They kill doctors, educators, bystanders and anyone who does not believe in their hate filled bronze aged crap.
        christians do it, muslims do it, all the flat world Taliban do it. This person (the OP)does not even seem to recogniose the problem other than she does not want her preligion to be blamed for the killings.
        Yep crazy does it for me.

It is not the religion, it is people who lost their mind.

2. Freya Cesare profile image76

Hahaha... big_smile

5. andromida profile image56
      andromidaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Terrorists are killing not only Muslims but the people from other faith also.No religion approve killings.We must stand against all types of killings.The only way is to start respecting and understanding of each religious faith.I think we all know the root cause of terrorism.

1. profile image54
        (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Islam approves and condones killing.

1. tantrum profile image59
          tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just like Christianity does, when thinking it's necesary. Just like Jews as well. I suppose everybody knows what's Gaza.

Islam, Christianity and Jews never approve condones killing.It is human who always can find a way to make condone and killing seem approval.

But I know what you mean. sad

1. skyfire profile image80
              skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not true, if that was the case then why there is insurance policy in holy books for believers ? Why believers have written hell punishment for non-believers ? Why there is no tolerance for other religions in islam ?

If you don't believe Al Qur'an, why you should worry about what is written in Al Qur'an?

Have to worry about it if i want to stay alive in my own country. Using that book's interpretation people have taken weapon into hands and killing each other. Whether you agree or not will not stop us from seeing attacks from them, and they are staunch-religious and misinterpreting the book. Blind faith on anything is wrong,you've to agree that when it comes to blind faith abrahamic religions top the chart.

2. profile image54

Simple really, the Quran approves and condones lying to and killing non-Muslims under specific circumstances. Of course, those circumstances have been stretched to be interpreted as most anything that suits the agenda du'jour.

The point is that NO religious scripture should ever condone lying or killing under any circumstances, especially a religion that claims to be a religion of peace.

2. errum fattah profile image59

yea ofcourse andra! u r right v should respect all religion. i dont think that my topic is so bad that people r insulting my religion im really hurt.

6. Freya Cesare profile image76

I'm agree, it can't be happen when all gathers in prayer.  But will it happen or will it never happen, the answer is 50/50. Human mind hard to control, even the one who enter mosque to do prayer can't always be measure as pious one, because what his motives to come to mosque is only Allah and person only who know. If it is about human act, sadly, it seem nothing is impossible. There where the law is needed.

7. ASHWINSPGA profile image58
      ASHWINSPGAposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you muslims really wanted peace and spread love like you claimed in your other post you wont be hear trying to point the finger on other religions. Go dig up some old news on the net and see how many Muslims have been arrested by the Arab police for trying to bomb a mosque or open fire on a group of people praying in a mosque. Who you think these people are? Undercover Americans,Russians, British,Indians under the guise of an Arab? Its your own people who were caught doing this. So take a long hard look in your own backyard before pointing your finger at the world.

8. Hokey profile image61
      Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why do you always blame everyone else? Look within to see your problems.

2. Sab Oh profile image56
    Sab Ohposted 14 years ago

Some unfortunate attitudes here. I'm sorry for you.

It's called sanity. smile

3. errum fattah profile image59

i saw some comments against Islam..so i have question tell me what is ur problem with Islam? i agree most of terrorists r muslims but did u think y they r terrorists? which was the thing that they started terrorit attacks? y they r doing this all? in 9/11 only three tousand people were killed n for that america killed more than many lakhs innocent muslims...israel killed more than 12 lakhs innocent women, childs, olds, youngs...wat was their fault? i know there fault is that they r muslim..indai killing many innocent muslim kashmiri's more than 13 lakhs, Russia killing many lakhs muslim chichniya's muslim people..wats their fault they r killed cuz they r muslims thts y tey r murdered? now tell me who's the real terrorist of this world? israel? america?india? who's the real terrorist who? we? we muslims r terrorists who wants peace, who give peace blessings to all of people saying 'asalamualikum' means 'peace be on u'..r we still  terrorist? or america is terrorist who's killing innocent muslims who's rapping our daughters, our sisters, our mothers our affia? tell me

1. retellect profile image71
      retellectposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You tell me if the people who died in 9/11 were at fault. Does it hurt you that so many Muslims died? It hurts me that so many Christians, Sikhs, Jews and Buddhists died on 9/11.

No one blame victims of 9/11. But isn't it the same with Gaza, Afghanistan or Vietnam? Did the all were at fault?

Please blame it on the terrorist only, and not Muslim in general. For your information, those terrorist attacked my country too in so many times and it seem they still planning more attack. Guess what, 80 % citizen of my country are  Muslim.

Muslim only their outfit,  but inside, they just crazy guys who love to kills and using religion as excuse. sad

hey mate! dont guess am happy that christians,  and others were killed in 9/11..yea it also hurts me but  the killing of muslims hurts more than it..  still today USA can't find any strong proofs that muslims did this..n i have a little question y jews were at holidays when the 9/11 accident occured? no any jew was killed on this just search abt it..i had search abt it n then i got this point..

3. Tom Cornett profile image82
      Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

My ex-mother-in-law went to school with Jim Jones. She said he thumped his bible through the halls of the school.  She thought he was a bit strange. Good ole Jim, later in life convinced 900 people (men women and innocent children) to kill themselves by drinking poison Koolaid.
          Jim...being insane to say the least was sure that the devil was out to get him and his flock.
          If you really think about it...what is the difference between Jim Jones and any other religious leader?  The control mentality is exactly the same.  They all use pretty much the same instruction book of their chosen religions but few really follow the instructions....and when they do...it usually has to do with gaining more power for themselves.
          A religious leader is nothing but a middle man who runs a business and tells the employees that the big boss(who they have never seen)will make them clean toilets for eternity unless they listen to guess who?
         Jim Jones and his Jonestown (Hmmm why wasn't it Godstown) is a microcosm of what the mass of religion is today. People are allowing their children and grandchildren to murder and be murdered in the name of "their" god.
         One of my favorite scriptures is,"How can you love God who you haven't seen if you don't even love your brother who you have seen."
         Perhaps..if all followers really looked into why they are followers (and who benefits most in their religion)...religion would more than likely disappear.
         If you want to worship God...then worship God in your way by yourself. It might be a good idea to stop murdering each other over who is right.  Jim Jones is alive and well in all religions..he has been for ages. As you hand over your money and control of your life to those leaders...look closer...you can see old Jim smile.

4. caravalhophoto profile image61
      caravalhophotoposted 14 years ago

Why are muslims killing muslims??? Why are children killing children??? Why are women killing their children??? Why do husbands kill their wives??? Why are people killing random people???

Because people are f**k'n lossing their minds and the only thing small minded people can blame it on is religion!

1. Tom Cornett profile image82
        Tom Cornettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think this thread was about "religious" murder?

2. profile image54

Not really. There are great many motives to murder, which we can find plenty of evidence in that regard. Part of that evidence can be also found in regards to religious fanaticism and extremism, just how big a part and how widespread are the points under debate.

Organized religions teach us to accept the invisible and undetectable as fact. That there are spirits, ghosts and hobgoblins spinning round everywhere in some other realm precludes the fact that perhaps the thin air in front of them is just thin air.

Such a belief system erodes away any rationale or reason one might have acquired from evolution and has pervaded all aspects of society for many centuries to the point of forming and shaping the very way we think, behave and treat one another.

And of course, if someone is so willingly passionate to die for their belief system, others will so willingly and passionately murder for their belief system in all aspects of our society.

3. Freya Cesare profile image76

well said!

5. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 14 years ago

I do believe that Religion is coming to an end...
         It will be replaced by belief in the God of creation,on an individual basis.
         This is not to say that he left out an evolution process. Or the seeding of species from other worlds, or direct hands on creation of one or more particular species. These are all possible and likely.
         The only incontestable fact that I can think of is that we are here.
         And we are all capable (to a small extent) of creating our own belief system and to alter the conditions within our immediate environment.
          Too bad that these immediate environments overlap.
           This is where conflict was conceived.

6. Shadesbreath profile image78
      Shadesbreathposted 14 years ago

1.  Humans are only barely removed from their animal heritage.

2. Where there are humans barely removed from their animal heritage living in large groups, power struggles begin.

3. Where there is power struggle, there are losers.

4. Where there are losers in the power struggle there is resentment.

5. Where there is resentment in humans  that are barely removed from an animal heritage, there is motivation to kill.

6. Where there is motivation to kill for resentment, humans in power will kill to preserve power.

7. Where there are humans willing to kill on both sides of power, humans are no longer barely removed from an animal heritage.

8. Where there are humans no longer removed from an animal heritage, there are story tellers who create God stories that explain why killing each other actually does raise them above their animal heritage.

9. Where there are people reading stories that tell them killing raises them from their animal heritage, there are endless killings in the name of God and the power he bestows.

10. When there are endless killings in the name of God and the power he bestows, humans are only barely removed from their animal heritage.

1. Jerami profile image59
        Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That sounds about right to me.
            In the Dog world this is called a pack mentality.
        Separate the pack and the majority will become lap dogs.

I gotta go to work soon... No rest for the weary ...or is that for the wicked?

2. Hokey profile image61
        Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hmmm...  sounds about right to me.

7. earnestshub profile image82
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Mark is on the money! see the BBC science show, Lawrence Krauss is some of the way there saying we are star dust. He just hasn't found out about the goat yet. smile

8. Rishy Rich profile image73
      Rishy Richposted 14 years ago

All Muslims are Terrorists!!! And all other religious ppl are saints smile ...Right?? To clear your understanding about terrorism let me show you an excerpt from Wiki on the history of terrorism:

Mass-casualty car bombing, and especially suicide car bombing, is currently a predominantly Middle Eastern phenomenon. The tactic was first introduced to the region by the Stern gang, who used it extensively against Palestinian and British military targets...Lehi (Hebrew pronunciation: [ˈlɛxi], Hebrew acronym for Lohamei Herut Israel, "Fighters for the Freedom of Israel," לח"י - לוחמי חרות ישראל) was an armed underground Zionist group in Mandatory Palestine.[1] Its goal was to forcibly evict the British authorities from Palestine, allowing unrestricted immigration of Jews and the formation of a Jewish state. It was initially called the National Military Organization in Israel.[2] The Lehi is also referred to, after its founder, Avraham Stern, as the Stern Group or (the name used by the British) Stern Gang.[3]

Now you know Muslims r not so different smile They just do what they have learned from the past...

The problem with terrorism is it works. No matter who is doing it.
        Bombing the living crap out of Iraq was terrorism. The gulf wars were terrorism, Israel and Palestine both commit acts of terror almost daily.

9. topgunjager profile image60
      topgunjagerposted 14 years ago

I think all muslims should kill each other, what a better world this would be=)

That was rude one. There are some good muslims as well so let's not generalize. Who knows after islamics next could be hindus, Christians or even Buddhist people.

There is something wrong with the game of faith, so let's take the game down instead of players.

topgunjager! very positive thinking u r having in ur mind. yea u r right v muslims should kill each other so tht terrorism will exist..very well said keep it up...u should think a little bit good before posting anything..did u know how much ur n other people's  comments can hurt muslims.. im now embrassed tht y i posted any topic..thanks God am not making any hub so tth i should b soon booted out frm this nonsence hub..dont know wat thing is this? blog or hub? or s/th else..it was my mistake to sign up here. if i knews tht people here can't know respect then i would shall not come here.

1. profile image54

That's pretty funny considering Islam does not allow simple basic human rights. No one can respect any ideology based on that.

10. de'Arab profile image54
      de'Arabposted 14 years ago

Richy rich, you seem to lack to simple principle of logic. According to your research; all terrorists are muslims but that doesn't mean that all muslims are terrorists.

1. profile image54

Perhaps not, but when Muslims as a whole do very little or nothing at all to remedy the problem of extremism and murder within their flock, they very much appear to be part of the problem rather than the solution, yes?

2. Rishy Rich profile image73
        Rishy Richposted 14 years agoin reply to this

de'Arab..i think u didn't get my point. Its a general view that Muslims are the creator of terrorist acts which is completely wrong. Historical facts show that car bombing, suicide bombing & many other terrorist acts were first designed by Jews or Christians. By the way, Its not my research. Go through any solid historical site or check it in Wiki, you will find the answer

11. theirishobserver. profile image61
      theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

make peace not war smile

12. kephrira profile image59
      kephriraposted 14 years ago

you don't think they are real muslims, but they don't think you are a real muslim. And that's why they think it's ok to kill other muslims, because they think that their own sect is the only real Islam and therefore anyone who disagree's with them is not a muslim.

The real issue, as far as I can see, is why muslims so often seem to think that killing other mulsims is somehow worse that killing non-muslims. Even the initial post which started this thread seems to imply this. When a large enough group of people say to themselves that 'were all going to stick together and be a big brotherhood and its us against the world' then you can't really complain when the rest of the world turns around and says 'ok, not what we wanted, but it looks like its us against the muslims...'

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)