ii3rittles profile image 85

How do you stop anxiety and panic attacks if they come out of no where for no reason?

Certain things trigger them, such as freeways and being in a car in bad weather... But sometimes I am perfectly happy and BAM, they hit. What can I do to stop this? I have a fear for many things and I don't even understand why. I recently started having a bad one while in the car on the freeway, and mind you, I don't even drive. I almost had my fiance' pull off the highway. I felt dizzy, light headed, short of breath, like I was going to freak out. I was fine on the way home, however, which I don't understand.

Eric Calderwood profile image83

Eric Calderwood says

• estellaeffects profile image

estellaeffects 4 years ago

Eric thanks for sharing. My husband is going through this. We got his heart checked it was OK. Since then he is getting these less frequently. I think he realized it is not a heart attack.

artist101 profile image83

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

Spindle profile image61

Spindle says

Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59

Dubuquedogtrainer says

• Spindle profile image

Spindle 4 years ago

just medication is never the answer. It must always be taken along with therapy of some kind.