ohic32 profile image 87

What is the best natural way to beat a sinus flare up? Ideas...

I have what I initially thought was a flu since last weekend. Now I realize its my sinus. Symptoms: loss of voice, sneezing, coughing, no headache or funny feeling in the sinus areas, tiredness, irritability from the coughing and sneezing. I really do not have a persistent sinus problem like some people do - flare ups surprise me. This is my 3rd or 4th major one, but the first time losing my voice for so long - its terrible. The mucus that I bring up (sorry) is pretty clear now so one would think the sinus flare up is at the end of its days, but nooooooooo. Only natural remedies plz. Thanks.

lisasuniquevoice profile image69

Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) says

• ohic32 profile image

ohic32 3 years ago

Thanks lisasuniquevoice. A girlfriend told me earlier this evening to use cayenne pepper and some lemon for a tea and it should work like a charm. Loving the answers. Thank you all so much.

artist101 profile image82

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

We Solved It profile image79

We Solved It, Inc. - Athena and Tess - The We Solved It Solution Sleuths (We Solved It) says

• ohic32 profile image

ohic32 3 years ago

WOW...We Solved It, that response is a keeper. No dairy products since the flare up almost 2 weeks ago when I thought it was the flu. I'm still croaking a bit, but it much better now. I'll have to see about getting some stuff mentioned here.

ohic32 profile image87

ohic32 says

Hariom Singhal profile image60

Hariom (Hariom Singhal) says