Help with fear and that uneasy feeling

1. amber112483 profile image60
    amber112483posted 5 years ago

I haven’t been on here it a little while. But, this web site has helped me in my journey.  I have gone to a new doctor who has put me on a better set of meds and my therapist has been helping me with getting on the right path and loving myself. My husband and I have been doing a lot better. I still have that major issue with forgiving myself but I am trying real hard and I am more insecure than ever but I am able to hide it at times. I basically lost it and I am slowly putting myself together again. I have noticed A LOT of fears in my life now like I can’t lie (which could be a good thing ), so afraid of being alone ( like the fear of my husband leaving me or people in my life dying or me dying and being alone.), I don’t want people mad at me. Just a lot more worry than I used too. I know it is something I should be working with my therapist with but I lost my job in may and have not been able to afford it right now. I love all the support that is out there

1. HattieMattieMae profile image70
      HattieMattieMaeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When I was going through similar things I I just read a lot on different subjects that pertained to fears on the internet, as well as love quotes, positive quotes, moitvational and leadership videos on you tube, and read lots of articles on spiritual stuff. I even found a meditation group online, that has helped significantly! Just some ideas! smile

2. shogan profile image87
    shoganposted 5 years ago

It's nice to meet you, amber, and welcome to Hubpages.  Take a deep breath, and try to relax.  One thing I've found to be usually true is that life is all right when you let it be all right.  There are many decent people in the world, and you're one of them.  Take care, and go easy on yourself.