Hubbers: Let's all play a game to make more money on Hubpages.
I want to invite my fellow hubbers to play a writing game with me!
If you have ever wondered just how, oh HOW the top of the TOP writers have been able to make SO MUCH money writing on Hubpages, I wanted to show other hubbers, just how easy`it can be to make a living writing on Hubpages, and FUN.
I have been thinking about a way to invite as many writers as possible to help each other have FUN writing on Hubpages, and at the same time make more money as we go along.
Now, with this experiment, I can't promise that we will make thousands of dollars, but I can promise that your earnings will go up significantly.
Here is what we all need to do in order to make more money on Hubpages:
- Write more
- Share hubs
- Comment on hubs
- AND most importantly: Keep up with our hubs.
This month has been an EXTREMELY busy month for me, since I've had the outmost pleasure of helping several writers increase their online income, NOT to mention writing, and Keeping up with my Hubs here on Hubpages. This has by far been one of my best months in my business, and on Hubpages, and I wanted to share a little bit of my success with all of my Loyal readers, and those that follow me.
- Promoting your Hubs: Let me teach you how to make mo...
Whenever I log on to my computer every morning, the very first thing that I see is articles that have information about how freelancing is one of the most sought out jobs today. I've read what must have been over 100 articles on the same subject:...
- 10 incredibly annoying habits of highly successful w...
A list of the 10 most annoying habits of a highly successful freelance writer, and why they are so important!
- 5 Content Mills that you SHOULD be making money from...
We all want to make money, one way or another! This is no secret and it is also the reason why there are hundreds of writers online every day submitting article after article. But, in reality which writers are making the most money from, and which...
- Slowly but surely you will make money on Hubpages.
What writers need to know about increasing their earnings on Hubpages, and why it is so important to constantly keep your content fresh.
- Making a living writing on Hubpages.
How writers can make a living from writing on Hubpages. Hubpages is a great site where writers can start their freelance career, and focus on enhancing their freelance skills.
- A Hubbers Guide to writing your First HUB: How to ma...
If you are writing on Hubpages, that means that you are interesting in making money as a writer. Don't worry, You aren't the only one, and you are definitely not the last one. If you are reading this, that means that you are either getting ready to..
- The makings of a great creative writer!
We often think that in order we need to write like crazy, and drive traffic to our blogs. As true as this may be, a great writer also thinks about the message that he or she is sending to their audience. I recently wrote a blog post about how to...
Here's what we need to do!
Now, there is nothing too complicated to do, just simple math!
- Write Three articles today (preferrably on three different subjects) and share them with your readers! If you are wondering why you need to write three hubs, it is to increase traffic to other hubs.
- Read THREE new hubs today, leave a comment, AND SHARE those three hubs with YOUR readers as well.
- Now, If you have new comments on your three New hubs, COMMENT back on your hubs, AND go check out the hubs from the hubbers who commented on your work, and comment on three of THEIR Hubs.
- Finally, write about your experience with this challenge, and SHARE it with other writers who are interested in it! You will be surprised just how popular your hubs will be, and how many comments you will get!
If you are paying attention, all of this extra work, is meant to help out hubbers, and HUBS be Indexed faster, and get more traffic. Not to mention, EARN MORE in the process! Don't think that you wont be getting anything in return!
During the entire year that I wrote on Hubpages, I did nothing BUT write about topics that I loved, and knew almost everything about. This included: Freelancing, blogging, article writing, and family. In the very beginning, I didn't realize just how important socializing, and keeping up with all of my comments, and other writers was.
With that being said, I would like to Invite everyone who would like to try this challenge of mine, and in the process, tell us through your HUBS how this Challenge is working out for you!
I myself, will try this challenge with a few hubbers, and see just how this experiment works out!
More by this Author
How to flirt? How do you get the attention of the person that you like? In this article, I cover 10 fool proof ways that you can flirt with your crush, and take the initiative that you need to take your friendship to...
Meeting your future In-Laws for the very first time, can not only only be nerve wrecking, but it can also be hard, because it is the moment where you make your first impression on your boyfriends family. Couples like...
This hub describes 10 reasons why people choose to work from home. Some of these reasons are standard, others are new.