Don Bobbitt profile image 93

Am I doing the Right Thing moving my low-commercial-value creative works to another site>

As I mentioned recently, my frustrations with the heavy commercialization of HP and their preferred writings, I have opened a site on WP. I have spent the past week or so, part-time, setting up a decent beginners site there with the goal of experimenting with my goal of having a site to exhibit my more creative writings. I have just deleted a Hub of mine called A Typical RV Pullout. Once it is removed by HP (1-2 days), I will do a little editing and insert it onto WP as a nice little story about my wife and my first day on the road in our RV. Will this work for me? Keep watching!

sydneyspence profile image86

Best Answer Sydney Spence (sydneyspence) says

cam8510 profile image95

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 3 years ago

cam8510- I already have some Blogger Blogs but I felt limited, so I thought that Wp might be an option. I find that their simple themes are Ok, but to "upgrade" you can end up spending a lot of extra money for the bells and whistles that Blogger has.