GoodLady profile image 83

Do you save money? I mean do you put money into a savings account regularly?

Do you make enough money to save money? How do you save it? Do you save even though you can't afford to save? Are you cutting corners to save? Or do you simply not save, because you can't?

grumpiornot profile image86

Best Answer grumpiornot says

Pamela99 profile image84

Pamela Oglesby (Pamela99) says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

It's very good advice, thank you - also because you give the impression you have been doing it for some time

miss1magination profile image79

miss1magination says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

That is extraordinary and so sensible. you prove it is a habit learned whilst young.

Cardia profile image88

Cardia says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

This is making you rich. I think it's amazing to be able to save half and of course your savings will be fun to spend on traveling! Nice dream plans Cardia and may you have very happy travels.

Astralrose profile image86

Astralrose says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

I'm someone who hasn't been able to save! Life is tough for some of us and money just isn't ever enough, but somehow we do get by. You are absolutely right though, it is important to have some sort of plan in place for that rainy day.

Willow the Wisp profile image73

Willow the Wisp says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

Helpful comment here. Banks haven't proved worth their salt recently have they? And money is unstable (in value).

Alex Longsword profile image60

Alex Longsword says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

Learning how to economize stands you in great stead. Life is full of surprises and having money set aside is always useful, it gives you choices.

Miss Tillman profile image61

Myra Tillman (Miss Tillman) says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

I was wondering if I'd ever hear from someone like me. I have never been able to save a penny! I brought two children up single handed and ever since I have to keep myself and money coming in is never enough to pay for everything! Admire savers!

EVernon profile image60

Katherine (EVernon) says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

That is admirable - great you don't ever have that interest to pay on borrowing for the cars. Nice you're managing to have some money for the future too. I think saving money is a great, rewarding habit. Wish I'd learned it!

soconfident profile image78

Derrick Bennett (soconfident) says

flim profile image72

flim says

Kommadant says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

Well, since you've been wise enough to save you stand a chance of meeting those expenses - and that's a bonus. Besides, it's a good idea to set up budget plans for without them, it is almost impossible to save!