Inspired to write profile image 70

How do I get back my tax witholding from

I am a publisher from the UK, Amazon US held back a percentage of tax through money sent to me, how do I apply for the remaining earnings. Regards Dale

sort by best latest

Weekend Reader profile image82

Best Answer Weekend Reader says

4 years ago
 |  Comment
  • Inspired to write profile image

    Dale J Ovenstone (Inspired to write) 4 years ago

    Thankyou Weekend Reader. I shall study the links you provided.

    Regards Dale