jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

Which affiliate marketing training program helped you learn affiliate marketing?

1. gdon9 profile image71
    gdon9posted 5 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers, i am still searching for affiliate marketing training programs that can teach me how to make money online via article marketing, ppc and email marketing. I am talking about training programs that require a monthly fee. I do not want free programs because they do not provide as much as paid programs. If you have joined any training program and have had success with it please post the details here such as if you were a newbie when you joined, how much you made within the first month, traffic generation method you used, etc. Thank you all.

1. ChuckHuckaby profile image60
      ChuckHuckabyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've pretty much learned from trial and error. I've written some hubs about tools I've used. Over the years, I've managed to piece together one or two things. Really the forums here are some of the most helpful I've been in. I see people who are making money and I look at their hubs to learn from them. That has been invaluable.

2. 0
    china manposted 5 years ago

I got the best workup from Market Samurai - which is not free but givews you the intial (and possible the most important) lessons free with the free trial.

1. gdon9 profile image71
      gdon9posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have heard of profit lance, the rich jerk and wealthy affiliate. Does anyone have any comments on this programs?

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't suggest any training program, see if you can get a part time gig working under an existing IM company, it is by far the best way to learn this stuff.

Market Samurai is good for the basics of SEO, didn't realize they covered IM too?

1. gdon9 profile image71
      gdon9posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Let me check out market samurai. But i still need some advice on the rich jerk, profit lance and wealthy affiliate.

1. brandonhart100 profile image82
        brandonhart100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Nah, none of that stuff is for you.  Write good quality information, get it indexed on the first page, and then if you want to put in an affiliate link here or there to whatever you are selling try that, but I suggest you start with the basics, and not learn from people who just make money from selling get rich quick programs.

4. ABrandNewDay profile image62
    ABrandNewDayposted 5 years ago

Hi BrandonHart100

I like your comments. You sound very grounded. Often its true we start running around, learning what we can from people whom we think know it all, but often, we end up in the same spot!

Basic is good. smile

5. olvus profile image60
    olvusposted 5 years ago

Read warriorforum.com.  You will find a wealth of useful information

6. gdon9 profile image71
    gdon9posted 5 years ago

Thank you all for your useful comments but is there no legitimate paid program that can teach me affiliate marketing? There's got to be one!

7. Thriller profile image60
    Thrillerposted 5 years ago

Just google Smart Passive Income. Pretty good and authentic tips on that site. Another popular AM blog is dosh dosh but it's not been updated for some time sad

8. guy1973 profile image60
    guy1973posted 5 years ago

the keyword academy is the best place to start, these guys are really cool.
    check them out and take the course.( http://thekeywordacademy.com/coaching/1207.html)

9. 61
    jencoleman234posted 5 years ago

Here's an article about a review of MLSP, a great program to teach you about and have you making money from affiliate marketing quickly. This is what I use! http://shaunmackey.com/articles/mlsp/wh … ro-review/

10. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

I didn't even know there were such programs. For what you pay, is it any better than learning by yourself with available information?