Ken Sturmer profile image 60

Romney's take on the Olympics opening ceremony

d.william profile image85

Best Answer d.william says

• MarleneB profile image

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) 4 years ago

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think I answered the question based on my opinion - that I think Romney is human and his comment is spot on. But, everyone else is taking pot shots about his policies which is not the answer to the question.

Credence2 profile image85

Credence2 says

• MarleneB profile image

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) 4 years ago

"Mittwit", that's cute! And, that's why, when I ask my husband, 'How do I look?' he answers with, "You look like you look!" The diplomatic response is always the best way to go. Negative comments should never be made in public.

randslam profile image85

Rand Zacharias (randslam) says

• MarleneB profile image

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) 4 years ago

I like old fashioned. And, no that wasn't me who voted you down. I like your answer, but I also like good old-fashioned style. And, there is no crime in being rich, otherwise, people wouldn't play the lottery.

Lifes 2nd Chances profile image61

Lifes 2nd Chances says

MarleneB profile image94

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• randslam profile image

Rand Zacharias (randslam) 4 years ago

I voted your comment up, too...but I'm sorry...Romney is out of touch and not what America needs...nor the free world...he's just so naive.

0

• MarleneB profile image

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) 4 years ago

He's not the king of outsourcing. That's just what is reported in the news. Check out the facts, with dates and all - not what is reported in the news - real documentation. You will be astounded to discover who the "real" king of outsourcing is.